Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Gelee Masque Reviews

A unique gelée treatment, powerful enough to create a wave of healthy hydration without overpowering delicate strands. Hydrating Gelée Masque is the ultimate, light weight, thirst-quencher for fine, dry, parched hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 09, 2020

Joico Hydrasplash Hydrating Gelee Masque- LOVE

This Joico Hydrasplash Hydrating Gelee Masque was very different for me in the sense that it wasn’t a thick feeling mask, which is a great thing. It is a lightweight, gelee texture, yet it really hydrated my hair and left it feeling extra soft, shiny and healthy. It’s a great addition to your haircare routine for that extra hydration and repairing action! I would recommend anyone to incorporate this into their haircare. I also love that the scent is fresh and not overpowering.
    It would be especially great for people who have fine-medium hair that is looking for a mask that does not weigh the hair down.

*I received this product free from @chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. Thank you @chickadvisor @joicocanada @joico

February 08, 2020

Une gelée nourissante

J'ai reçu gratuitement un masque hydratant en gelée Hydra Splash de Joico. Le produit ne ressemble pas à un revitalisent contrairement à ce que j'avais pensé. La gelée ne fait pas d'effet de gras et elle a un odeur agréable. Lors du rinçage, les cheveux sont super doux au toucher. Les cheveux semble aussi en bonne santé, lors de la sortie de la douche.

February 06, 2020

Works well, but the price is steep

I was thrilled when I was chosen to test out the NEW Joico Hydra Splash shampoo, conditioner, hair Gelee masque and replenishing leave-in cream.
    I have dry frizzy hair, and use tons of hair products to tame it and make it more manageable. After using the Hydra splash Masque I’m quite pleased, smells coconut salon good, and my hair surprisingly feels more hydrated with lots of volume without the frizz. I also noticed my hair took a curl that lasted for days (I only wash my hair 2x a week) if you have fine-medium hair that’s dry, this is moisturizing without the way-down, give it a try. Now for pricing....to me these prices seem steep, and would probably only purchase on sale.
    Masque $26.99

#JoicoHydraSplash #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Smooth!

I really enjoyed this mask. I used it once a week the past two weeks and after each use my hair feels very soft but not weighed down. I love the scent, just like the shampoo and conditioner, fresh! I will continue to use this as weekly mask.

Hydration central!

This mask is gorgeous, smells good and leaves your hair so smooth. I have curly hair and found that this gave me a great amount of hydration. I do it twice a week cause we’re in the winter months. I will purchase this product.

February 05, 2020

J'aime la texture et le rendu!

Tout d'abord, merci à Joico & Chickadvisor de me permettre de tester de nouveaux produits!

J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture du masque, c'est frais et hydratant pour mon cheveux qui est terme et sec! Je recommande!

February 05, 2020

Oh my gosh YES

First off, thank you to Chickadvisor and Joico for sending me these products to try for free in exchange for an honest review.

FINALLY a hair mask I can actually use!!! I’m so happy I found a hair mask that can give me hydration from roots to end without using tons of oils 😭 it’s like weightless hydration in a tube! I even have all of my friends hooked on it, haha!!

February 04, 2020

Joico Hydra splash gelee masque

I received this product complimentary from Joico and Chickadvisor for testing purposes 💙

This was a so so product. It was nice but didn't do much for me. I also didn't like the fact that it had silicones. I wouldn't purchase this because I think there's better products out there.

February 01, 2020

Interesting Texture!

This is a hair mask with a very interesting texture. In addition to the conditioner, this really adds an extra layer of hydration that I need for the winter. I do have other hair masks that I like a bit better in terms of value, but this is still good and smells nice as well. I would still recommend for dry or damaged hair!

January 29, 2020

impressed!

I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Not going to lie, I wasn't sure what to expect from this mask but I was pleasantly surprised.

It delivered on the promise to hydrate the hair and didn't weigh down my hair, which is super important to me.

You definitely need to give this one a go!