Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Even fine-to-medium hair gets thirsty…and deserves a tall drink of water that doesn’t make it fall flat. The luxurious lather of HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo swiftly cleanses away residue without stripping much-needed  natural moisture, leaving hair brilliantly clean, soft, and looking healthy.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

New Brunswick, Canada

J'ADORE ce shampoing!!!

J'-A-D-O-R-E!!!
    J'ai vraiment adoré tout les aspects de ce shampoing! D'abord l'emballage du produit est très attirant avec ces couleurs vives et métalliques! L'aspect du produit est aussi très riche et onctueux avec un doux parfum vraiment intéressant et frais. Le shampoing mousse très bien et on en a besoin qu'une petite portion pour couvrir toute la tête et ce, même si j'ai de long cheveux.

Les membres de la famille ont aussi grandement apprécié, surtout l'effet frais et souple que ce produit offre à vos cheveux!

Du volume

Tout d'abord, j'ai reçu ce produit afin de le tester et donner mon opinion sur celui-ci. #gotitfree

J'ai vraiment aimé l'effet de ce shampooing, mes cheveux sont brillants et très volumineux. Ils semblent aussi moins secs. Par contre, suite à l'utilisation de ce shampooing, j'avais le cuir chevelu qui me démangeait un peu. De plus, je n'ai pas trop aimé l'odeur du produit. Mais dans l'ensemble, je l'ai bien aimé.

California, United States

Great shampoo

I have dry hair with split ends since I always colour my hair. This product was great for shampooing my hair and I love the packaging. I use it in combination with the conditioner for best results!

Great Hydrating Product

I received this product free from chickadvisor to review and I have to say it’s a great smelling, hydrating product for those that have fine, frizzy, and dry hair like myself. It gives your hair that extra boost of moisture and bounciness! Would highly recommend.

Shampoing hydratant

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer le shampooing joico hydratant!
    J’ai été vraiment surprise par la qualité du produit! Une texture lisse et facile d’application le produit mousse bien! Je n’est pas remarquer l’hydration au niveau du cuire chevelu mes au niveau des cheveux après la première utilisation mon cheveux étais très lisse et vraiment doux ! Même chose pour l’odeur elle étais très bien ! Merci à joico pour le produit et à chickadvisor pour avoir pu essayer le produit en #cadeau #gratuit

Love it!

Joico has been my go-to hair care brand for years, I’ve loved every single one of their collections and the Hydra Splash line is no exception. The shampoo in the collection is incredibly gentle. it doesn’t lather much, but gets hair clean and looking healthy, and not dry and dull like stripping shampoos. It smells lovely and is great for daily use!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

February 13, 2020

A little bit goes a long way

It is very hard for me to find a hydrating shampoo that doesn’t weight down my hair as my hair is very fine and has no volume. After the first use,my hair was shinier and a lot more hydrated. It felt more manageable and it has a lot less frizz. I really loved this product and I will certainly purchase it, I think this is by far the best hydrating shampoo I’ve ever used. The smell was a bit too strong for me, but not to the point of not using it. Got it for free as part of the product review club.

Fresh clean scent

What caught my attention when I first opened this product was the scent. It got me excited to try it as it smells so fresh and clean. It's quite different from all other shampoos that smells too flowery or fruity.

It creates a rich lather and washes easily. It cleans your hair really nicely, leaving it smelling fresh and feels very light.

My hair got so dry from the cold, harsh winter we had. When I used the whole Hydrasplash line, they all helped revived my hair.

I am so happy I was able to try this product for free as a part of the Product Review club.

February 12, 2020

Very lightweight feeling hair

I received this product from the chick advisor in return for my honest review.
    I have very dry and dull hair which thinned even more post pregnancy. I was a little skeptical before using this shampoo since I have tried many other hydrating shampoos that did not work. To my surprise, this shampoo gives my hair a fuller feeling without weighing my hair down. My hair doesn’t feel as silky and smooth as I would like, but it doesn’t feel dull either. My hair usually feels flat and greasy on 2nd day but this shampoo helped with that. It improved the texture of my hair. Overall it is a good shampoo and I will definitely be buying it in the future.

February 12, 2020

Foams Up Nice!

My hair is thick so I used a few squeezes from the bottle. It foamed up real nice and soapy allowing me to deep clean my entire scalp thoroughly  & girl let me tell you how gooood this line smells.