Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Even fine-to-medium hair gets thirsty…and deserves a tall drink of water that doesn’t make it fall flat. The luxurious lather of HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo swiftly cleanses away residue without stripping much-needed  natural moisture, leaving hair brilliantly clean, soft, and looking healthy.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 14, 2020

Great shampoo between washes

I usually alternate my hair products due to having coloured hair and between my purple shampoo washes I started trying this one out.

Since my hair is coloured, it’s been pretty dry and this shampoo has been helping to bring some hydration back into it. It lathers really well and I really like the different packaging used for this to differentiate between shampoo and conditioner.

Foams Up Nice!

My hair is thick so I used a few squeezes from the bottle. It foamed up real nice and soapy allowing me to deep clean my entire scalp thoroughly  & girl let me tell you how gooood this line smells.

The scent got me!

The most notable feature of this shampoo is the scent. It smells great, like a fresh cologne. A small amount goes a long way, and it lathers up nicely. The scent tends to linger on the hair for a day or two after which is nice. It did a good job cleaning my hair, but I did not notice any difference compared to any other shampoo I've used recently.
    I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to test in exchange for my honest opinion.

Clean scent!

The hydrating shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling dry at the end of a wash. The scent is cologne-like, which I really like. My hair feels soft and smells fragrantly after every wash!

Updated On: February 12, 2020

The shampoo could have been a bit more hydrating; feels just like a normal shampoo.

February 11, 2020

A good choice

the shampoo cleans fine hair without dry it. The smell is amazing. I don’t really like the blue colour but that is just a detail. O would definitely buy it.

February 05, 2020

Un bon shampoing de qualité

Tout d'abord, merci à Joico & Chickadvisor de me permettre de tester de nouveaux produits!

Un shampoing de salon dans votre douche, une odeur fraîche et hydratante. C'est parfait! Ça laisse mes cheveux propre et sans frisottis. A combiner aussi avec le conditionner.

3.2/5

February 04, 2020

Joico Hydra splash shampoo

I received this product complimentary from Joico and Chickadvisor for review💙

I didn't love this shampoo. It has silicones and sulfate, and honestly it didn't feel like it got my hair super clean. I love that it wasn't stripping on my dry hair, but it just doesn't do that much for me.

February 01, 2020

Very Hydrating!

This smells and feels amazing! It's very hydrating and lathers up well. This paired with the Hydrasplash conditioner makes an awesome combination. MY hair is dry from colour treatment and the cold winter air, so this really helps.

January 29, 2020

Throughly enjoyed!!

I received this product in exchange for an honest review. I have been using this shampoo for a few days now and I will say that I have seen a pretty significant improvement, as far as my hair looking and feeling more hydrated. I have also received other products, within the same range, which seem to really help complete this shampoo / conditioner and treatment routine.

Overall, I am super satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry or dehydrated hair!