Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Even fine-to-medium hair gets thirsty…and deserves a tall drink of water that doesn’t make it fall flat. The luxurious lather of HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo swiftly cleanses away residue without stripping much-needed  natural moisture, leaving hair brilliantly clean, soft, and looking healthy.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 17, 2020

Light and Hydrating

This shampoo is nice and light but feels hydrating and silky. It didn't leave any residue and left my hair clean and nourished. Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try.

February 17, 2020

I recommend for some but I wouldn’t purchase

I really do like the way this makes my wavy/curly long thin hair. BUT I feel like there is just too many unhealthy ingredients in it, I try to go as natural as possible when I can. If you are into using these types of hair products, I would say give this line a shot!

Received this product in exchange for my honest review.

February 15, 2020

Wow!

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
    I LOVE this shampoo! It’s amazing! Makes my hair feel clean but also keeps it healthy and moisturized! It smells great and even though I like to wash my hair often, it doesn’t over cleanse it or make it oily! I would absolutely purchase this shampoo again! Incredible!

Love the shampoo

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor club for reviewing purposes. I've always wanted to try something from this brand for a really long time but I never had the chance to until now. I am so glad I have the opportunity to be part of this campaign. I have been testing Joico's Hydra Hydrating shampoo for the past week and I love the result! I have medium thick and dry hair and it gave my hair hydration and it feels soft! It has a an amazing scent too! I definitely recommend trying this out! #gift

Love it!

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoy the scent of this hydra splash shampoo. It lathers up quite easily and works perfectly for my fine and dry hair.

Best hydrating shampoo!!

I receive the Hydra Splash line for free from Chick Advisor and Joico Canada for review purposes*

As I live in Ottawa, I struggle a lot with my hair on wintertime. This shampoo works wonders! My hair is now soft, smooth and smelling amazing!

I definitely recommend it!

Fantastic

I will be adding this shampoo to my regular regimen. It worked as any shampoo should without stripping my hair. What sold me on this shampoo is the scent, it smells so fresh without being overpowering.

Will buy again!

I received this shampoo for free in exchange for an honest review from Joico and ChickAdvisor.

This shampoo is such a lightweight shampoo, easy to rinse, leaves no residue and smells amazing!

Quintana Roo, Mexico

Super shampoing!

C'était la première fois que j'utilisais la marque Joico et j'en suis charmée. Ce shampoing fonctionne à merveille dans mes cheveux. En plein mois de février où les temps sont glaciaux, mes cheveux ont tendance à être secs. Ce shampooing super hydratant les a fortifiés et super hydratés. Je le recommande à tous!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

So hydrating!

I have naturally fine hair that gets really dry in the winter months, especially because I am a flight attendant, so my hair is often incredibly tangled. I noticed an immediate difference after using this shampoo, my hair felt so silky smooth and shiny and it has not been tangled even after a long day of work. I absolutely love the light fresh smell and how my hair feels after using this product. I was a little concerned that it would weigh my hair down, but it feels so light and airy!

Updated On: February 14, 2020