Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Even fine-to-medium hair gets thirsty…and deserves a tall drink of water that doesn’t make it fall flat. The luxurious lather of HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo swiftly cleanses away residue without stripping much-needed  natural moisture, leaving hair brilliantly clean, soft, and looking healthy.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

Quintana Roo, Mexico

Super shampoing!

C'était la première fois que j'utilisais la marque Joico et j'en suis charmée. Ce shampoing fonctionne à merveille dans mes cheveux. En plein mois de février où les temps sont glaciaux, mes cheveux ont tendance à être secs. Ce shampooing super hydratant les a fortifiés et super hydratés. Je le recommande à tous!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

Great shampoo between washes

I usually alternate my hair products due to having coloured hair and between my purple shampoo washes I started trying this one out.

Since my hair is coloured, it’s been pretty dry and this shampoo has been helping to bring some hydration back into it. It lathers really well and I really like the different packaging used for this to differentiate between shampoo and conditioner.

So hydrating!

I have naturally fine hair that gets really dry in the winter months, especially because I am a flight attendant, so my hair is often incredibly tangled. I noticed an immediate difference after using this shampoo, my hair felt so silky smooth and shiny and it has not been tangled even after a long day of work. I absolutely love the light fresh smell and how my hair feels after using this product. I was a little concerned that it would weigh my hair down, but it feels so light and airy!

Updated On: February 14, 2020

#gotitfree

Great Hydrating Shampoo!

I got this product free to try! I haven't really purchased the Joico hair products in the past but I know that it is a good salon brand. I tried it out and loved it! The shampoo foams up very easily and cleans very well. It doesn't try out my hair which is dry at the ends. It feels very hydrating after use. The fragrance is also not very strong and smells very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.

Joico to the Rescue for Dry Winter Hair

I've been a long time fan of Joico hair products and when I use other brands I end up coming back to Joico. This shampoo is hydrating but doesn't weigh hair down. It also helps to calm static that I experience in the winter without added heavy oiliness. It is fragranced quite nicely but its a very clean fresh scent that isn't overpowering. I definitely see myself using this year round as it would be suitable for summer as well. This line is designed for fine to medium hair and I think that's the perfect fit for those hair types. #gotitfree

J'adore!!!

J'ai adoré ce shampooing.La mousse est abondante.Il lave bien les cheveux sans les déssècher.Mes cheveux sont propres et ils sentent bon...Je reconnais la qualité des produits Joico..

Adds volume and shine !

Upon opening my package I was very pleased by the bottles design . Very sleek and convenient to open and dispense the shampoo . It smells absolutely delicious. I only needed to use about a quarter size dollop on my long hair and it lathered up nicely ! The shampoo rinsed easily without leaving a residue in my hair .

Géniale

Je suis très contente de ce produit. Il lave très bien et sent tellement bon. Il est super, il fait très bien son job, mes cheveux sont devenus brillants et plus fort qu’avant.

Really liked it

The shampoo had a really nice smell, I really loved it. After showering I noticed my hair felt really soft and hydrating. I'll definitely be continuing using it especially in the winter.

Soft, Smooth Hair

I received this shampoo free from Chickadvisor for my thoughts. I have fine hair and during the winter definitely need some added moisture. This shampoo has that pleasant salon product smell without the price! It made my hair softer and healthier looking in just the first use without weighing it down at all. I can be sensitive to over fragranced products but this shampoo left my hair smelling salon fresh and not perfume-y. It did lather up quite easily thanks to the SLS. Some shampoo can leave your hair feeling stripped but this one didn't at all. I only wash my hair every few days but this shampoo left my hair feeling great between washes.