Jolly Rancher Reviews
#4 in Candy

May 12, 2015

Love jolly rancher's! Taste like the flavour that's on the wrapper. Not a fan of the watermelon, though.

May 12, 2015

i love the green apple and grape flavors! the watermelon is a bit artificial but hey, theres something for everyone :) love these!

May 12, 2015

I love these candies they taste so good and they last awhile!

May 12, 2015

I still love the taste of these as an adult, just as much as I did growing up. The cherry and grape one are my favourite. I'm not as much of a fan of the texture now as I get older - I'm scared I'm going to chip a tooth if I bite too hard.

April 03, 2015

I love snacking on these, they are perfect to carry in your purse in case you need some quick sugar! Or they are perfect to just snack on. I find them very enjoyable to eat. I really like the grape ones!

January 31, 2015

Doesn't taste bad but not a fan of hard candy.

January 31, 2015

I love jolly rancher hard candies. My favs are the green and orange ones. I always seem to pick them out of the bag.

January 31, 2015

I have a bowl of Jolly Ranchers at my desk. Everyone loves them. Enough variety to keep them coming back. Love them.

November 28, 2014

Even though these are pure sugar, not the most healthy treat. Once in a while I really like the red or the blue jolly rancher candies! Good flavours to them!

July 19, 2014

Can get a bag of jolly ranchers for a cheap price. It's a good candy to have once in awhile. I pretty much all flavors. Over all good candy.

What do you think, have you tried it?