Skittles Original Reviews
#7 in Candy

June 13, 2021

Tasty

These are sweet and just makes your mouth water. This is a go to for my daughter especially if she’s feeling to have anything sweet. All the flavours is amazing.

April 22, 2021

One of the best

I love skittles so much, these are one of my favourite candies, and such a classic. I’ve always loved the fruity candies and these are definitely one of my favourite candies

March 17, 2021

yummy

I have definitely loved skittles since I was a kid. All flavours are good!
    You can definitely get carried away and eat the whole bag no problem, wouldn't advise on that! :)

March 16, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Fruit in candy

Skittles are way more chewier inside than Smarties but still have a crispy shell to them adorned with the letter S. A rainbow based on a medley of fruits, each Skittle packs a different flavourful punch reminiscent of a fruit bowl. You're really tasting the rainbow with a packet of these, and they will evoke childhood memories if you grew up in the 90's.

February 16, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love these!

I have loved skittles for as long as I can remember! They taste great, come in great quantities for the perfect snack and hit the spot every time. My go to snack!

August 22, 2020

Yum!!

I've always been a fan of this candy because it was always present in my childhood. Compared to the other candies, I would say the taste is very strong. As an adult now, I know you can use skittles for more than just candy, you can mix it in cocktails, and more!

August 18, 2020

great variety of flavours

my favourite of color is green and yellow
    when I have this delight at home, I don't stop eating until I finish what is in the package
    They are fairly priced and I can pretty much find them at any store. Everyone in my family loves them ....I recommend

August 18, 2020

A classic!

I love them, they are perfectly sweetened, good size, great variety of flavours, my favourite of course is the red one. They are fairly priced and I can pretty much find them at any store.

Not healthy or nutritious but they taste good!

February 20, 2020

Favourite

The red & purple skittles bags are my fav! Can eat a full size bag in one sitting if I didn't control myself. A classic candy option that always satisfies

November 25, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

My addiction!

I've been in love with these sweets since I was a kid. I am able to eat a whole large bag in one sitting. The classic red bag is my favourite, but the others are good too.
    Yes, it's lots of sugar but sometimes a nice treat is good for the soul.