Skittles Original Reviews
#6 in Snacks

January 11, 2018

Too sweet

Mixed feelings about this .
    I’m not crazy about this as I find them really sweet but I’m a sugar taste that’s not natural .
    Different flavors which is nice but don’t like it esoecially the after taste in your mouth

January 11, 2018

Skip with Skittles

i like this candy. original was are just fine but the sour ones are even better. i love skittles as a snack or a perfect little gift to a friend. i usually buy mine from Walmart for $0.98 which i think is a good deal. they are worth to buy although i'm not a huge fan of skittles.

July 09, 2017

Love It

Skittles are a fun candy. I love all of the original flavors and the colours are nice and bright. These make great treats for kids because of their size. You can give them out at Halloween, use them as stocking stuffers, or put them in your kid's lunchbox with a special note. Skittles also make for a good decoration on baked goods.

June 10, 2017

Skittles original are great if you want to satisfy a sweet craving .

I've enjoyed them as a kid . I'm not really a candy person but I crave these sometimes . They're a small , sweet , hard candy on the outside and chewy on the inside candy that has 5 different flavours . Green apple , strawberry , grape , orange and lemon . They also come in different varieties as well . There at the dollar store for 1 dollar for the small bag .

June 07, 2017

The only candy that I love as an adult is Skittles Original the sweet, fruity and chewy candy is amazing if you love fruity candy. I make sure to treat myself every now and then. Great tasting and mouth watering

June 01, 2017

OMG. I love skittles so much it's not even funny.

They are very flavorful and sweet and actually I'm pretty sure I'm drooling just thinking about them LOL

May 30, 2017

Yes I have a sweet tooth and Skittles are a very satisfying candy for that! Great fruit flavours that are so delicious. They are a nice chewy candy with flavour that lasts a long time. Love these

May 29, 2017

skittles are so yummmmmmyyyyyyy. i'd have to say my favourite candy by far. they are so sweet and rich in flavour. they taste like every flavour described. i love the new green flavour apple as i love green apples and i hate lime.

May 29, 2017

This is my favourite candy of all time. I have loved it since I was a kid. Very sweet, flavourful. I still eat them in order of colour. My only complaint (but not enough to downgrade my rating) is I don't like the switch of the green flavour from lime to green apple.

May 26, 2017

I love Skittles !!!! Ever since i was younger and I still love them just the same. So yummy and chewy. They are the best!!! The flavors are great, I love all the different kinds of Skittles they put out :)