Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light Reviews

January 19, 2018

Great for dry skin in the winter

This product can be pricey but definitely worth it. My skin gets very dry and flaky during the cold winter months and I've tried so many different moisturizers and nothing has compared to this. I was worried it would be greasy but it absorbs very well and makes my skin soft.

January 19, 2018

My Daily Must Have!

Love this stuff! Although pricey, the quality is amazing and results are wonderful. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I’ve tried the regular version, but the light version works just as well and seems less greasy to me. Can work as a moisturizer and primer.

October 01, 2017

Highly recommend for oily skin

I absolutely love this product. I have sensitive skin with an oily t-zone and I find that I can go the whole day without my skin looking greasy. It absorbs quickly and sits well under makeup. I started using it when I first became pregnant because I was looking for more natural products to use on my skin and fell in love. I even sometimes use it on the ends of my hair (it's versatile).
    A little goes a long way so the standard 50mL bottle has lasted me just under a year so far (and I still have about 1/4 of the bottle left). I suggest using it during the day and a heavier product at night.

June 23, 2017

A lifesaver for sensitive skin.

This oil goes on the same as the regular argan oil. Use a light touch-you can spread it with your fingers. I use it three times a week for perfect moisture balance without breakouts. It's also terrific to use on frayed hair ends and moisture-starved nails! Rub in a little bit and your nails and hair will thank you! The full size bottle easily lasts me two years with thrice-weekly applications.

May 30, 2017

I originally thought this one was expensive thr 1st time I came to Sephora to check it. Then sometime after that when I came back I saw the smallest bottle. For $20! I asked them if it was on sale, they said no??? Whatever doesnt matter the price is right so I grabbed 2 lol.

For someone living in Canada with the very aggressive winter this one is a must! Almost a medication to me. During summer though I'm not sure yet since it gets too oily as a moisturizer. So I just use it for my newly bleached hair. I LOVE how multifunctional this product is.

March 03, 2017

Love putting it on before applying my makeup- I also add some drops onto my makeup brushes before applying my makeup-
    I like this over the original Argan oil as it doesnt feel too heavy on my face.
    I have very dry skin. I love this product

February 17, 2017

I was disappointed with this because I've been using the Josie Maran Argan oil for a few months now, and I am in love. It's a multi purpose product so you can use it anywhere on your body, but I mostly use it on my face and lips. I apply it before bed, and my skin looks and feels smooth and radiant in the morning. It's not greasy and doesn't make a mess on my pillow. It also smells amazing which is a bonus for sure! the light version however seems too diluted and doesn't seem to absorb into my skin as well. Go for the original!

February 15, 2017

I have been using the Josie Maran light bargain oil for almost two years now. This stuff is seriously amazing. I was very hesitant to try it because I have oily skin, but it is now one of my favorite skin care items. It sinks into the skin quickly and does not leave me feeling oily.

February 15, 2017

I have been using Josie Maran argan oil for about a year or more and I love it. It can be used from head to toe but I just use it on my face. It's hydrating but non greasy. A little goes a long way. It has actually balanced out my oil skin. It made my skin clear, smooth and firm. I have never had better looking skin.

August 08, 2016

I don't know if it was just my skin but I used this at night and every morning I would wake up with small white heads all over my face and it was not a cute look. I thought it would be a nice night moisturizer but it didn't work out for me.