JUARA candlenut body creme Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 1574 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 25, 2017

This is your sweet coconut smelling moisturizer. A little on the thin side but still pretty hydrating. Nothing to special to mention about, does what it says and smells great while doing it and the scent will last awhile on your body.

February 19, 2017

I love this body cream. I got it in my fabfitfun box. It has lasted me a long time. Super thick, great for winter time when skin is super dry. I used on my leg because they where so dry and flaky. I would put it on after shaving my legs and this would help avoid razor burn after. It has an amazing smell, not to heavy of a cent but very light clean fresh. Amazing body cream!

July 14, 2016

I received this in a fabfitfun box and it's become a favorite of mine. It has a lovely smell, and it's very moisturizing. I work on my feet and I like to use this after a nice foot soak and file at the end of the day. My feet haven't been this soft in ages!

July 09, 2016

Trying new body creams is essential. Sometimes you want them to just melt into your skin and this product does that exactly. Along with the light yet summery scent, it really makes you feel pampered. I love that most of the ingredients are all natural and I felt good about what I was putting on to my body.

April 12, 2016

Works so good! Nice and creamy, smells amazing! Not really sure what candlenut is though lol. Got as a sample and now I'm in love with it! Not a fan of packaging though.

February 05, 2016

Pretty expensive for the full size! But let me tell you I bought it anyway because it just smells ridiculously good! It just reminds you of summer and mystery. I never smelled anything like it!

January 26, 2016

I am never really excited to see body creams in my subscriptions however when I opened this I was blown away! It feels velvety and luxurious and smells amazing. The smell brought me to the tropics and instantly had me craving summer! It is a great product for those who are looking for a high end moisturizer!

January 13, 2016

This moisturizer smells amazing ! It is also very creamy but without leaving any greasy feeling behind. It absorbs quite quickly into the skin and left my dry parched skin feeling soft and supple. It is nice product but I just wish it was a bit cheaper.

annie114 added a new review for

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Costco Wholesale

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Q-tips Cotton Swabs

Samisamuel added a new review for
    Ray Ban Sunglasses