Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

Viva Sweetness!

This fragrance is very sweet, and girly. Coming from someone who loves perfumes and has a huge collection, I can say that Viva La Juicy ressembles a lot Miss Dior Cherie with its blend of vanilla, jasmine and gardenia. It has lasting powers without being overpowering. It is sweet initially when you first spray it on, but it dries down to a more subtle sweet scent, making it just the perfect perfume to go out. Now, speaking of the packaging, I absolutely love the bow, like everyone else and it fits perfectly on my vanity.

Very glam!

I recieved the juicy couture viva la juicy perfume from the chickadvisor campaign which was my first time using it. I fell in love with the fragrance immediately, its sweet but not overpowering and quite long lasting. The packaging is to die for, so chic!

My dream perfume

I received this to try via the product review club and immediately knew this is my new signature scent. I’m in love with the packaging but also the scent. It’s so sweet and floral. Perfect for me. It stays on for hours and I’ve received many compliments. The bottle is also an amazing value!!

Light and charming

I love perfumes so much, and I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to try this perfume.

The Viva La Juicy by Juice Couture has a super sweet and fresh scent, that is not overpowering. It is great for everyday use. The smell doesn't fade it stays on you as if you just sprayed it out of the bottle.

The bottle is also really pretty. Ideal for anyone who likes collecting unique bottle.

This is the perfect treat for all, I highly recommend it to anyone who likes little hinting perfumes and the price is similar to other brand names.

Thank you @chickadvisor and @juicycouture for sending the perfume bottle for free, I love it!!!

#vivalajuicyxchickadvisor #juicycouture #gotitfree

November 09, 2020

Reminds me of luxurious summer days!

This perfume is amazing! It is floral, sweet but not overwhelming. I was worried that it would be too saccharine but I was surprised by how light it was. The Viva La Juicy, is perfect for special events but it is also light enough that it can be worn every day.

The scent also reminded me of summer, somehow, and made me feel luxurious and stunning. Although a bit costly, it is a perfect treat yourself gift plus it is so worth it!

Thank you to Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this perfume for free.

November 09, 2020

I love this so much omg!!!

This perfume is so amazing I use it all the time and it just smells so sweet and amazing for if you were going out on a date. It does stay on my clothing for a long time and smells super fragrant for a long period of time I really would recommend this because it smells so amazing and I'm going to get another bottle

November 07, 2020

I really enjoyed it!

When I saw that I was selected to test JUICY COUTURE VIVA LA JUICY PERFUME, I freaked out!
    I always wanted to try it and I was very happy to be able to do it.
    The perfume is amazing, it does not have a strong smell and has a great fixation.
    The packaging is perfect, super fancy!
    It has become my favorite perfume, I definitely recommend this product.

November 07, 2020

One of my favs

My husband bought me a small sample bottle for Christmas a few years ago. I love the smell and the staying power. I hope he buys the full bottle next time.

November 06, 2020

Favorite

This is one of my favorite perfumes. Smells amazing. Not to strong. Had plenty of complaints when I wear this one. Nothing bad to say about this at all.

November 06, 2020

Beautiful scent

I received the sample from chick advisor but I have already used this perfume and I am a big fan of amazing fragrances such as viva la juicy !!
    This can be used everyday or on special occasions!! Such a feminine perfume love love love it !! The lasting is amazing too!! I would buy it again and also gift it to my girlfriends !!