Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

One of my favorite scents!

Viva la Juicy is one of my favorite scents! Every time I spray the tester in the store, I am immediately taken back and want to repurchase it. It's floral and fruity, but not too sweet, with just a hint of musk. It's perfect for everyday where in the spring/summer or for a nice night out.

February 15, 2020

I'm addicted

I got my first bottle of juicy for christmas and I was so excited! It has almost like a cinnamon scent to it and it lasts so long! For valentines day my boyfriend just bought me Bowdacious and I'm obsessed with it!!! Hands down juicy is the best!

February 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

My favourite perfume

This is my favourite perfume my husband buys me this for every anniversary birthday even christmas as it's the only perfume I will use it smells amazing well worth the money

January 31, 2020

Gets complaints every time

I would like to introduce to you my secret weapon the juicy couture viva la juicy. I wear this every single day! I’ve gotten everyone in my family hooked. My sister actually is so obsessed she has bought every single scent juicy couture has come out with!! Please do yourself a favour and go out and buy this gem!!

January 30, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great smell, looks great too

Love the smell of this! I dont often splash out on perfume but I'm so glad I did with this, lasts ages, not too strong and I love the bottle on my shelf too

January 15, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good smell!

At first I thought I wasn’t going to like it but as I smelled it more and more it started growing on me and now I absolutely love this stuff! I will definitely be buying it when I can find it!

January 06, 2020

Brings back memories!

This was my go to perfume in high school and still brings back memories to smell it on anyone. I loved it and wore it every day through high school years ago.

3.2/5

December 19, 2019

Pas aimer mais ma mere oui

Je nais pas aimer lodeur cetait trop madame pour moi par contee ma mere a bien aimer alors je lui en est fait cadeau merci pour elle prochaine fois je trouverai peut etre un parfum pour moi

December 16, 2019

Amazing smell, but no lasting power

I love love this perfume!!! But, it literally does not last on me for longer than an hour :( I really wish it was more long lasting, as I don't find other versions as beautiful.

December 13, 2019

All time favourite scent!

My all time favourite scent! This is one of the only perfumes that I always go back to and enjoy that it is pleasant and not overpowering! Can’t wait to get another bottle! Love this!