Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

April 23, 2020

absolute must for perfume

Everyone should try this on at least once because it is a great addition. Such a powerful sultry smell it is my go to for date night and truly get the compliments when i am wearing it

April 21, 2020

My favourite scent

I’ve smelled the other perfumes from this line but this is my favourite. It is pricy but lasts a long time as 1 spray goes a long way. I’ve also used the roll on to take with me on travels. If you like a scent with a hint of vanilla you should like this one.

April 10, 2020

Mon préféré

Juicy couture est une de mes marques de parfum préféré leur odeur son juste incroyablement sensuelle fruitée séduisante il ce porte bien comme un parfum de soirée ou de tout les jours

March 30, 2020

Viva la juicy

J'adore plusieurs parfums viva la juicy parce qu'ils sentent tous extrêmement bon. Quand je le porte je me sent bien. Il ne sent pas trop fort et il tient longtemps. Les parfum de viva la juicy sont plutôt dispendieux mais en valent la peine.

March 06, 2020

In love with this scent!

I received this in a perfume sampler box and used my coupon to purchase this after! I feel sexy when I wear it! Fruity, warm, with an undertone of musk and vanilla. It lasts all day, so a bottle goes a long way.

March 01, 2020

Parfum de tous les jours

Je porte ce parfum dans ma vie de tpus les joura tous comme pour les 5 à 7 très belle odeur et quel packaging je me sens fancy chaque fois que je l'utilise!

February 29, 2020

LOVE THIS SWEET PERFUME

I RECeived this perfume as a gift and I was aware of the brand but personally never tried it, I LOVE IT I wear it on special nights out and I FEEL SO SEXY WHEN I WEAR IT.

February 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

One of my favorite scents!

Viva la Juicy is one of my favorite scents! Every time I spray the tester in the store, I am immediately taken back and want to repurchase it. It's floral and fruity, but not too sweet, with just a hint of musk. It's perfect for everyday where in the spring/summer or for a nice night out.

February 15, 2020

I'm addicted

I got my first bottle of juicy for christmas and I was so excited! It has almost like a cinnamon scent to it and it lasts so long! For valentines day my boyfriend just bought me Bowdacious and I'm obsessed with it!!! Hands down juicy is the best!

February 11, 2020
    United Kingdom

My favourite perfume

This is my favourite perfume my husband buys me this for every anniversary birthday even christmas as it's the only perfume I will use it smells amazing well worth the money