Kahlua Coffee Liqueur Reviews
Ranked #14 in Liqueur

August 15, 2017

Best drink to add to ANYTHING!

This is my absolute favourite drink mix. I love mixing it with milk for a brown cow. Or add vodka and make a make Russian. It's such a treat. Been drinking it for so many years now!

June 05, 2017

When I go camping I normally always pick up some Bailey's or Panama Jacks, but this time while wondering though my local LCBO I came across kahlúa. I had never tried it before and was interested so I switched out my normal cream liqueur for Kahlúa and boy was I happy ! Of course my hot chocolate/ coffee was missing abit of a cream element but it tasted so good ! You can barely taste the alcohol in this just a smooth roasted coffee taste! I enjoyed adding this to my hot chocolate as well as coffee it made it taste like a fancy Mocha ! Would deffently recommend to people who like liqueurs like Bailey's and Panama Jacks !

April 14, 2017

I Love my sweet liqueurs .. Kahlua is so yummy. Its what we have at hand most of the time for a relaxing sip by the fire. We stock up at Costco. the huge bottle is under 40 buck great value there. We have it when we go camping and always buy it at the duty free. We are heading to Mexico next month and a big bottle there is 9 bucks.. Whats up with that Canada ?

March 14, 2017

This is my favorite liqueur. The taste is great, I like it in hot chocolate or coffee. It adds the perfect little bit but it's not to sweet. I definitely recommend.

March 13, 2017

One of my favourite liqueurs. Love the sweet coffee flavour. It is amazing in and on so many things -- milk, ice cream, Bailey's, Monkey's Lunch, whipped cream, tiramisu, other desserts. I love this so much that I based my first pinup/burlesque name on it :D

June 20, 2016

My favorite drink is a paralyzer, which you of course can't make without Kahlua! It has a nice flavor that really adds to your drink. Plus the nice low alcohol content means you can have a couple!

April 06, 2016

One of my favourite drinks to make involves layering Kahlua with Bailys and Crown Royal.
    It's is also good in coffee if you want a nip but want to avoid the creamy taste of a cream liqure.
    I recommend giving it a try

April 06, 2016

This isn't my favorite liqueur, but I do like to have it in the house to put in certain cocktails. It has a nice coffee taste to it. I actually have a cake recipe that calls for this and it's really good!

2.7/5

April 06, 2016

I bought this on a whim at LCBO, and it's pretty good. It's delicious in coffee! However, I can't think of any other ways to use this except to put into coffee. Overall, it's a good taste but not a good value, considering the liqueur is not exactly versatile.

June 12, 2015

This stuff is delicious mixed in coffee, or other drinks!