Kahlua Coffee Liqueur Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 53 in Liqueur

April 14, 2017

I Love my sweet liqueurs .. Kahlua is so yummy. Its what we have at hand most of the time for a relaxing sip by the fire. We stock up at Costco. the huge bottle is under 40 buck great value there. We have it when we go camping and always buy it at the duty free. We are heading to Mexico next month and a big bottle there is 9 bucks.. Whats up with that Canada ?

March 14, 2017

This is my favorite liqueur. The taste is great, I like it in hot chocolate or coffee. It adds the perfect little bit but it's not to sweet. I definitely recommend.

March 13, 2017

One of my favourite liqueurs. Love the sweet coffee flavour. It is amazing in and on so many things -- milk, ice cream, Bailey's, Monkey's Lunch, whipped cream, tiramisu, other desserts. I love this so much that I based my first pinup/burlesque name on it :D

June 20, 2016

My favorite drink is a paralyzer, which you of course can't make without Kahlua! It has a nice flavor that really adds to your drink. Plus the nice low alcohol content means you can have a couple!

April 06, 2016

One of my favourite drinks to make involves layering Kahlua with Bailys and Crown Royal.
    It's is also good in coffee if you want a nip but want to avoid the creamy taste of a cream liqure.
    I recommend giving it a try

April 06, 2016

This isn't my favorite liqueur, but I do like to have it in the house to put in certain cocktails. It has a nice coffee taste to it. I actually have a cake recipe that calls for this and it's really good!

April 06, 2016

I bought this on a whim at LCBO, and it's pretty good. It's delicious in coffee! However, I can't think of any other ways to use this except to put into coffee. Overall, it's a good taste but not a good value, considering the liqueur is not exactly versatile.

June 12, 2015

This stuff is delicious mixed in coffee, or other drinks!

May 16, 2015

This stuff is really good in coffee but on it's own it is way too sweet. It's perfect for gifts and for around the holidays.

March 18, 2015

I like Kahlua a lot. Great as it is over ice, in cocktails, with your coffee, desserts. Yummm yumm.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?