Kandoo Flushable Wipes

Kandoo Flushable Wipes Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 84 in Baby Wipes

May 25, 2017

These wipes are awesome! My little one loves them and I love how effective they are in making sure she is completely clean. They are gentle on the skin and don't clog the toilet.

May 09, 2017

Not going to lie, I use these for myself! I find using wipes I feel a lot cleaner and fresher :) Kandoo flushable wipes are more affordable than any adult and/or feminine adult flushable wipe. These ones are perfect to use anywhere. They are small too, so you can bring them to go. I even use them as hand wipes too. Great for camping as well!

2.3/5

April 18, 2017

i bought this to see if it would help my toddler potty train, it barely got a reaction out of her, it wasnt overly expensive so wasnt a big deal, maybe it worked better for others.

March 18, 2017

Jai beaucoup aimer ces lingettes elles sentent très bon et parfaite pour les enfants pas seulement les bébés. Je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur

February 28, 2017

As an adult I actually use these - they are awesome and preferable to adult 'wipes' for lack of better wording. I don't think I need to go into too much detail here but you know what I mean

February 28, 2017

These wipes work wonders for getting little ones extra clean and adults can use them as well. The packaging makes it easy for kids to get just one out of the pack so they don't use too many. We've used these for many years and have never had any issues with clogged toilets or the like. They are also handy to wipe faces and hands when necessary.

August 18, 2016

I love pampers products! They are high quality and very convenient! I love Kandoo wipes! I have 3 kids. I love the extra help they get in ensuring a clean wipe when going to the washroom themselves! We tried using wipes before but they clogged the toilet! Nice to have a flushable wipe.

May 09, 2016

Amazing! Nothing else to say about these. Gentle on my newly potty trained child's bottom. No rashes nothing left behind. Will continue using these for the near future! He loves that there's a case special for him to use!

May 05, 2016

Great for wiping little bums! Easy to use dispenser and wipes come out one at a time so little hands don't grab and waste multiple wipes. Love the smell . Doesn't clog the toilet and septic tank safe! Recommended to my family when they started potty training their boy. Clean fresh bums in this house !

March 10, 2016

I bought these for my daughter so she could learn to wipe by herself but still get "clean". These wipes are awesome, not too thick for easy flushing and cleans great. The only downfall is they can get expensive when use for everything else such as we do with diaper wipes,

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge