Kashi Chia Granola Bars- Almond Chocolate Sea Salt

Kashi Chia Granola Bars- Almond Chocolate Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 280 in Granola Bars

April 07, 2017

A granola bar where you can actually pronounce all of the ingredients list, it's healthy and delicious!
    These are such a life saver to have at your desk at work, they are perfect for when you're craving something sweet!

January 31, 2017

Picked up a box of these the other day when I had a craving for dark chocolate. They did not disappoint! The flavour was spot on, the dark chocolate and sea salt is delicious. You get that bit of bitterness from the dark chocolate which I love and the sea salt ties it in really nicely. They kept me feeling full and are packed full of protein! Must try!:)

March 19, 2016

Replaced my regular granola snack bars with these - thanks to the spouse - and am hooked. They are better for me, better protein, make me feel fuller and the dark chocolate is really satisfying - the little bits of salt really add to the yum factor. I frequently toss one into my purse when I'm on the go and might have too long between meals.

February 11, 2016

Okay...like totally hooked on these bars... they taste great. A perfect combination of sweet and salty. I know its a bit expensive but this is my new go to bars.

February 09, 2016

I'm very health conscious, and for the calories in these bars it's so worth it. They're amazing. Great snack to hold you over to the next meal!

January 24, 2016

I bought these yesterday with a coupon. I had never had kashi brand before. Very good but pricey compared to other brands. Not sure I would buy again was good but too pricey!

January 10, 2016

This is my favorite Kashi granola bar that I have tried.
    There is a nice balance of sweet and salty.
    Has a nice crunch to it.
    Higher in nutritional value than a lot of the other granola bars out there.

December 10, 2015

What a delicious treat! Salty and sweet just like me!

November 04, 2015

I just purchased these for the first time today at my local Walmart. I enjoyed the few, natural ingredients and the flavor was compelling. I enjoyed the taste and texture of the bar more than the after taste. The chocolate was a lovely touch. I felt full and satisfied when I was finished. I will pick these up more often as they a great deal for the price.

April 23, 2015

I tend not to eat granola bars - most of them are like eating a candy bar. Not very healthy, however these are amazing. Much healthier and have such a great taste. Great for that afternoon pick me up.