Kashi Chia Granola Bars- Almond Chocolate Sea Salt Reviews
#98 in Granola Bars

June 21, 2017

A quick snack that's pretty tasty

I'm always looking for a quick snack but it's hard when trying to eat something at least somewhat healthy. I like kashi bars usually and decided to give this flavor a try. They taste pretty good. I really like the big chunks of chocolate and the pieces of salt throughout. There is an underlying cardboard-y flavor that I'm not a huge fan of but i can overlook it fir the chocolate. I like that these bars have chia. The fiber and protein content is pretty good too. All in all I'd probably buy these again to have on hand for a quick snack.

June 21, 2017

LOVE

This is my go to snack when I'm craving something salty and some chocolate. I'm three months post partum and while I've a mind to lose my baby weight, I also need to eat nutritiously because I'm nursing my baby. This snack hits all the right spots.

April 07, 2017

A granola bar where you can actually pronounce all of the ingredients list, it's healthy and delicious!
    These are such a life saver to have at your desk at work, they are perfect for when you're craving something sweet!

January 31, 2017

Picked up a box of these the other day when I had a craving for dark chocolate. They did not disappoint! The flavour was spot on, the dark chocolate and sea salt is delicious. You get that bit of bitterness from the dark chocolate which I love and the sea salt ties it in really nicely. They kept me feeling full and are packed full of protein! Must try!:)

March 19, 2016

Replaced my regular granola snack bars with these - thanks to the spouse - and am hooked. They are better for me, better protein, make me feel fuller and the dark chocolate is really satisfying - the little bits of salt really add to the yum factor. I frequently toss one into my purse when I'm on the go and might have too long between meals.

February 11, 2016

Okay...like totally hooked on these bars... they taste great. A perfect combination of sweet and salty. I know its a bit expensive but this is my new go to bars.

February 09, 2016

I'm very health conscious, and for the calories in these bars it's so worth it. They're amazing. Great snack to hold you over to the next meal!

January 24, 2016

I bought these yesterday with a coupon. I had never had kashi brand before. Very good but pricey compared to other brands. Not sure I would buy again was good but too pricey!

January 10, 2016

This is my favorite Kashi granola bar that I have tried.
    There is a nice balance of sweet and salty.
    Has a nice crunch to it.
    Higher in nutritional value than a lot of the other granola bars out there.

December 10, 2015

What a delicious treat! Salty and sweet just like me!