Kashi Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #266 out of 272 in Granola Bars

Our TLC, Tasty Little Chewies, chewy granola bars are truly lovable. They bring our unique blend of Seven Whole Grains and Sesame together with whole, roasted nuts, succulent, sun-dried fruit, and a touch of wildflower honey. And with 4g of Fiber and 5-7g of Protein, they are as nourishing as they are tasty.

September 19, 2016

I purchased some of these crunchy bars and pack them for my lunch to have as a snack at my work place I also enjoyed eating these at home to have as a relaxing healthy snack I would recommend these crunchy bars to anyone

July 12, 2014

I once got a free coupon from the company directly to get a box of free bars. I cashed in my coupon and I tried the bars and these are really good.

There aren't that bad in pricing but they taste pretty good. Over all good bars.

What do you think?, have you tried them?

October 09, 2013

These are my favourite bars. They keep me pretty full and they taste good, plus they do not have a lot of added sugar. Go TO !

September 05, 2013

What I love about these bars seems to be what other hate, go figure! I LOVE that they are not loaded with corn syrup and glucose. These are REAL granola bars with healthy stuff, sweetened with honey to a degree that your body can process effectively. No sugar rush here, just a good dose of insulin regulating nutrition. ANd to me they taste good.
    Also, because they don't have the gooey processed sugars, I can leave a pack in my car's glove box for emergencies and they don't melt down or get sticky. I love them. Good nutrition in a convenient format at a good price.

July 09, 2013

These may be good for you but they taste awful. Extremely dry. I would not buy these again.

October 23, 2012

Thank goodness I got a coupon for a free box of bars! I would have been so ticked off if I had spent my hard earned money on these! They are super gross! They are very dry and totally tasteless. They have no sweetness to them what so ever and tastes like goat food ( I am guessing LOL!).

May 17, 2012

I do not like these. Nor do any one of my children. I recieved a free sample and a coupon for a box of any variety to try for myself. I would not pay money for these. Even if they were good, there's a good chance I wouldn't buy them. They are very expensive. They are good for you...that's about all they have going for them.

January 04, 2012

Yucky, tasted like cardboard. Good thing they issued a challenge to all and sent a free coupon. This tasted and felt like cardboard worst granola bar i have ever eaten!!