Kashi Seven Grain with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia Bars Reviews
#30 in Granola Bars

December 13, 2017

taste great and healthy

This product tastes great. It has a nice sweet taste and healthy too. I eat it as a snack and for breakfast as well. I will definitely buy this again.

3.2/5

December 01, 2017

plain

I got this for free from sample source. Even though its a healthy bar and its crunchy, I found the taste wasn't there. It was bland, no sweetness at all and not filling for a snack. I did like how it was easy to break the bar in half and make no mess.

November 20, 2017

Tastes Awesome

I don't usually like these types of bars but these are super tasty! Its a good snack especially when you're on the go. Cant beat the price either. Super affordable!

November 16, 2017

Love the crunch

I received one bag with 2 bars inside for free from sample source. I love the amount of nutrients they fit inside these bars. Great for kids or an on the go breakfast. The bars themselves aren't too big but are still filling. They're crunchy but not rock solid like I expected them to be, just the right amount of crunch. You can barely taste the chocolate but I still enjoyed the taste, very natural. I would definitely purchase.

November 08, 2017

Kashi Chocolate Chip Chia!

I love a good granola bar and KASHI is a brand that I normally choose because of their super food ingredients and great taste. I tried KASHI SEVEN GRAIN WITH QUINOA CHOCOLATE CHIP CHIA BARS and unfortunately these missed the mark for me. Sometimes I think that companies put tons of super food items into their product and expect that to sell alone... meanwhile they sacrifice taste. I love that this product contains oats, barley, buckwheat, quinoa and chia which makes for a decent fibre content at 3g per serving. But the rest of the ingredient list is extensive and I loathe products that don't have a simple ingredient list or items that I don't know of or let alone cannot pronounce.

The sugar content is also quite high to me. I prefer my granola bars to be more chewy then crunchy and although this product does say "crunchy bars" on the bottom so I knew what to expect, I still managed to make a tons of crumbs with every bite. The chocolate flavour was almost absent and it really didn't taste like a whole lot. I do like the fact that it comes in two pieces so you can have one now and save one for later. Overall I still really love the KASHI brand but this product was a miss for me. Too many ingredients, too much sugar and not a whole lot of taste!

Updated On: November 08, 2017

oops - this bar is actually quite salty which is so strange to me. Salt and chocolate can be fun but this was just weird.

November 07, 2017

best way to sneak nutritious snacks by your picky kids

I absolutely loved this snack, and so did my extremely picky kids. It has a good taste that you wouldn't expect from something so packed full of grains. For the amount of nutritious ingredients id say it is well worth the money, and will definitely be purchasing this on my next trip to the grocery store.

November 06, 2017

Love the hint of chocolate!

I was pleasantly surprised by these bars. The size is just right for a snack and you feel like you’ve had something healthy and substantial. It was nice to see a nutritional label with actual good ingredients and higher percentages of vitamins! The chocolate chips are small but just right! A nice hint of cocoa. Will definitely get these again.

October 26, 2017

Tasty Treat, but kind of dry

These are pretty tasty; they have hints of sweetness and saltiness. The nutritional content is pretty good compared to the average granola bar. I wish the bar wasn't so crumbly though. It's very dry and little bits fall apart as you try to eat it.

October 18, 2017

Love them

Got these in today and oh there good ! Love too way the 2 bars split in half ncie and Easy,there a nice tasty snack and love he little tiny CHOCOLATE chips in them ! I call them bird food because of the seeds but there so tasty ,good and healthy snack kids love them as well ,

July 14, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love these granola bars. Everyone in my family loves thrm- even the kids. Usually purchase a big box from Costco. Very delicious and nutritious. Better option from all other granola bars out there.