Kashi Seven Grain with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia Bars Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 295 in Granola Bars

July 14, 2017

I would buy this product again

Love these granola bars. Everyone in my family loves thrm- even the kids. Usually purchase a big box from Costco. Very delicious and nutritious. Better option from all other granola bars out there.

June 02, 2017

This is one of our favorite snacks for the whole family! They're super delicious which you won't expect from looking at the ingredients and the nutritional values. They pair amazingly with a small glass of milk for an indulgent treat that you wont regret. My only negative is how easily they crumble- making it difficult to throw in a bag for later.

June 02, 2017

I bought these in a large box from Costco and they are delicious! They are quite a bit pricier than my normal (Nature Valley Crunchy, which werent available)... but they are so delicious and healthier.

I have these in my pantry for days where I don't have anything else for breakfast. Yum!

May 02, 2017

Love these bars as a healthier quick snack on the go! They are a good price for natural grabola bars. I prefer this flavor and texture compared to other Kashi bars.

April 14, 2017

Really good snack for when your making lunches/on the go. There's lots of nutrition packed into these granola bars and they are still tasty. Price is good too. These are definitely a better option than a lot of other granola bars out there.

September 26, 2016

Delicious, no fuss, quick on the go snack. Lots of nutrients, very natural ingredients and part of the "NON GMO Project". I especially like that I can share with my 2 year old without feeling guilty. Very yummy - Mega crumby!

September 13, 2016

Love, love, love these! These are one of the very few store-bought granola bars that I will eat. They taste super delicious and they're super nutritious. Even my husband (whom loves pop tarts and Kraft dinner), enjoyed these. When he saw that they had quinoa while I was grabbing them at the store, he quickly said 'nooo thank you' however, changed his mind when we tried them.
    So good!

May 11, 2016

LOVE these!!! My kids enjoy them too. They've got everything you need for a healthy snack on the go. Great taste, low in sugar & a good amount of carbs for energy. Fat content is decent too. They aren't protein bars per se, so 3g is better than nothing. They're a bit pricey, considering there aren't even 6 bars per box. I get them at Costco, so they're reasonable.

May 05, 2016

Usually not big on this type of snack but my fiance is obsessed so I gave them a try and they are very tasty! I love that they are organic and loaded with beneficial nutrients

January 26, 2016

I dont usually eat granola bars or energy bars too much, but I will pack one emergency one in my purse. I did buy these for a student that is staying with us, but thought I should give them a try.
    I like the texture of them, it's not too thick and they don't crumble. I also like the taste as they are not sweet or not dry with no flavour. I taste cinnamon, but on the package I can't find that listed.
    It's 180 calories for a package of two bars. I don't know how that compares to others.
    Having one bar as a snack would be enough.