Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 02, 2019

Great product

This is one of my favourite eye liner. It glides smoothly and very black in colour which I want. The reason of giving 4 stars is, it does not goes well with glitter eye shadows. With shimmers...awesome

June 11, 2019

Nice!

Part of my free Sephora gift ! I’ve always prefered liquid liners to standard eyeliner pens. I’ve tried many brands and products and always stuck with the same one. That being said, I’m open to new possibilities ! I find this to be a right size! It can easily fit in a travel size makeup bag and won’t dry out before you’re done using it. It applies nicely and, thank God, doesn’t smudge. It’s opaque on the first and it does a very decent job! It does have a thin end so precision is 💯 with this and the application is smooth! I won’t say I’m going to buy this instead of my usual favorite liquid liner, but I will definitely put it in my purse to fix myself a nice « makeup on the go »!

May 15, 2019

Nice liquid liner

I liked this liquid eyeliner, it’s dark and waterproof. I love the felt tip, it makes it very easy to apply. I did find that the product wouldn’t come out as well when I first opened it, so I had to wet it on my tongue. This liner did last me a long while though.

May 04, 2019

MUST NEED THIS LINER!!!!

Heavenly black liquid on my eyes every morning gets me motivated. The godlike precision that this eyeliner provides is the only thing that's consistent in my life. And let's not forget to mention the staying power. Whether I'm crying from stressed induced panic or having a long day: this eyeliner never runs or moves. It stays true to color all day without having to reapply. Worth the money, because it's not just liquid liner, it's a friend.

May 04, 2019

Tattoo liner..love it

This is great..got it as a sample from Sephora for my birthday ..I like that its waterproof but not so waterproof that I couldn't take it off the next day..it's easy to hold ..cause it says tattoo ikind of think it might be cool to do designs with my eyeliner..doesn't sting.i wonder if it's expensive.

April 13, 2019

best precision eyeliner I ever used in deepest black

I was wondering what all this hype was over this eyeliner, and over 2 years ago purchased it through Sephora. I was stunned using it the first time. I coukd never find a non waxy eyeliner to get cateye or fine precision until this. It goes over makeup like a charm never getting pasty or intensity of black. It does not smell, it stays on, it requires little effort, lasts a long time, reliable and safe on sensitive eyelids.
    $24 cdn gives you bang for your buck. Chuck the rest of your stick liners, pencil liners out and just get this. I use Trooper black. If only I can find my new dream mascara now...

April 12, 2019

Amazing liner

I love this eyeliner. It is my new favorite eyeliner product. It gives me the best wing on all my eye looks. I love how precise it is and I really love its true black color. It is extremely easy to use and I didn’t even mind paying the price. It is a great product and I will definitely recommend to any new makeup lovers.

April 05, 2019

Nice Product

I've got this product at Sephora as a gift birthday! And I loved!!! When I use keep all day long. I've been using for more than 2 weeks and it doesn't smudge. There is only a little negative point, it's not very black, but it's black enough! I recommend!!!!

April 05, 2019

Effective eyeliner

I love the eyeliner! It’s true jet black color, buildable on the eyes but if you want it really thin,no problem! It does tug a little bit but once it settles, it will not budge, smudge or get flaky and dissolve. It does help to prime the lids though, because it smudged when I didn’t prime the lids. It is long wearing and keeps you looking fresh even if it has been hours already.

March 25, 2019

No smudge for oily skin

I'm always on a lookout for a good liquid eyeliner for daily use and I think I've finally found what I'm looking for. I bought the Kat Von D eyeliner after trying it at Sephora and I can say it definitely works for my oily skin. The color doesn't fade very much and doesn't smudge after a day, which is definitely what I'm looking for. The price of $25 CAD is a bit high for me personally, but for the quality I think it's worth it