Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 25, 2020

PERFECT POINTED TIP

This is a great liner because it is very easy to make precise lines. I love that you can create a simple line or a dramatic cat eye and the shade is extremely black, so it layers on top of shadows nicely.

February 24, 2020
    Tanzania

My favourite eyeliner!

This eyeliner is so easy to use, I love how easy to control it is - makes doing a winged liner so easy! It isn’t the most pigmented but with a few coats it works really well!

February 09, 2020

THE HOLY GRAIL OF EYELINERS!

THIS. EYELINER. IS. AMAZING. It literally does not move! This baby has survived so many sappy movies and tear enduring laughter! I can not recommend it more highly!

February 03, 2020

Best eye liner for winged eye look

It has a felt tip which makes it easy to apply it doesn't smudge once dry and lasts all day the tip makes it easy to make draw on a thin coat precisely

January 30, 2020
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Kat Von D eyeliner

I have tried a mini kat Von D tattoo eyeliner and I found that it applies really easily and is long lasting and waterproof however I found that the eyeliner ran out and dried up quite quickly so I didn't get to use it for very long. It's a really good long lasting easy to apply eyeliner I just thought for the price it should have lasted a lot longer.

January 28, 2020

Great most of the day!

I love how dark and precise this liner is. You can make it thin or thick. I can get REALLY close to the lash line which is great. However, I do find after 8-10hrs or so of wear, that the liner on my inner aspect of my eyelid tends to play a disappearing act.

January 22, 2020

The BEST

I had stopped wearing a winged eyeliner for quite sometime but heard good things about this product so I picked it up.it goes on like butter and it STAYS PUT. It couldn't have a better name because it's like it's tattooed on....amazing. will be purchasing again

January 17, 2020

My favourite liner!

I usually stock up on this when Sephora has promotions because I love it so much. The brush is fine and really allows you to control where you’re putting the product. It makes a cat eye a breeze. It stays on where I put it until I remove it and a normal micellar water works easily to take it off.

January 13, 2020
    New York, United States

Holy Grail Liner!

This is my go-to eyeliner. I only use liquid eyeliner, and I have tried quite a few of them both drugstore and high end. While this eyeliner may seem a little more on the pricey side because it is a product you find at Sephora, it is with every last penny! I tried to save some money and buy a cheaper version once, I was disappointed with lines smeared on the top of my eyelids after an hour. The same thing happened when I tried a liquid eyeliner that came in a make up kit someone gifted me. I have stuck with the old phrase, why try to change a good thing. I am done trying to change to a cheaper or alternative liner because there is simply nothing wrong with this one and it is the most amazing liner I have found. I will from now on definitely be okay with forking out the money for this super high quality product! Also, it lasts a long time and I wear liner every single day, so it is not like you're making the purchase super frequently. 10 out of 10 recommend! :)

December 12, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Fierce look

I have always been hopeless in doing a wing, this Eyeliner is so precise that even I have managed it!!
    It’s jet black and glides on so easily. It lasts all day / night without smudging.
    Definitely a winner