Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 850 in Eye Liner

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.

May 17, 2017

The tattoo eyeliner is amazing and anyone who has troubles with liner smudging, this is for you. You can create perfect lines, the tip is pretty hard but in a good way and it dries so quick!
    One of the best parts is that Kat Von D Cosmetics are cruelty free!

May 02, 2017

I bought this eyeliner at the recommendation of the woman working at Sephora and honestly it's meh. I find the application to be patchy since the tip tends to dry out pretty quickly if the liner isn't angled properly, then you end up wiping it off trying to fill in the gaps. For the price it's just not my favourite, there are much cheaper ones that do the same thing.

April 30, 2017

Just recently bought this eyeliner from Sephora and have been wanting to trying it for awhile from all the hype surrounding it. The eyeliner itself is great and I love the formula. I wouldn't say its completely waterproof but it does a great job at staying on all day and doesn't smudge off, though my eyelids aren't that oily. One complaint I have though is im not sure if I bought a faulty product but have seen other people comment on the same issue. At times the brush seems dried out? I've tried storing it downwards and it works well for a few swipes but after that I still find myself wiping the brush tip on a paper towel as it gets clogged with dried fluid quickly. Other than that it's an amazing eyeliner!

April 25, 2017

This is actually a great value - this eyeliner lasts longer than any drugstore liner I have ever tried! It is my holy grail liner, the only one I can successfully make a cat eye with and I have used several drugstore versions since, only to have them skip across my lid and dry out in half the time. Its worth thr splurge because it lasts so long and is i tensely black!

April 23, 2017

I wasn't to sure about this liner do to the price but I must say I love it. Goes on very smooth. It's like a pen liner but it gets the job done. Love that it does not smear! Definitely worth the price in my opinion! I have 3 of these in different shades.

April 14, 2017

Kat von D tattoo liner is my go to liner, its waterproof and stays on all day and night! Its smooth and does the perfect line,easy to apply and it doesn't smudged. High quality, a bit pricy but definitly worth it

April 14, 2017

This is my go-to liquid eyeliner. My eyelids get quite oily so its been a struggle to find a liquid liner that doesn't smudge right away. The Kat Von Tattoo Liner is the only one that stays on for hours and I don't end up with major racoon eyes

April 13, 2017

I use this beautiful liner so much, yet it never runs out! I bought it for a friend and she loves it too! I think that this liner makes everyone who uses it happy and beautiful.

April 08, 2017

I bought this eye liner a couple months ago and I love it. It goes on black and dries matte. It doesn't really smudge throughout the day. It does dry a little fast so you have to be precise

April 03, 2017

This is one of my absolute FAVORITE beauty products. This eyeliner is absolutely fool proof with a steady hand. My go-to version of this liner is the brush tip in the colour "trooper". Stays on all day. Doesn't smudge. Waterproof. Comes off easily without having to rub too hard. Thin or thick lines, this product is amazing!