Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 28, 2019

The best option for wings

I tried other "felt marker" liners before and was not overly impressed so i never dropped the cash on this until i got a sample from Sephora. It is really easy to do wings with and lasts all day long.

July 02, 2019

Great product

This is one of my favourite eye liner. It glides smoothly and very black in colour which I want. The reason of giving 4 stars is, it does not goes well with glitter eye shadows. With shimmers...awesome

June 11, 2019

Nice!

Part of my free Sephora gift ! I’ve always prefered liquid liners to standard eyeliner pens. I’ve tried many brands and products and always stuck with the same one. That being said, I’m open to new possibilities ! I find this to be a right size! It can easily fit in a travel size makeup bag and won’t dry out before you’re done using it. It applies nicely and, thank God, doesn’t smudge. It’s opaque on the first and it does a very decent job! It does have a thin end so precision is 💯 with this and the application is smooth! I won’t say I’m going to buy this instead of my usual favorite liquid liner, but I will definitely put it in my purse to fix myself a nice « makeup on the go »!

May 15, 2019

Nice liquid liner

I liked this liquid eyeliner, it’s dark and waterproof. I love the felt tip, it makes it very easy to apply. I did find that the product wouldn’t come out as well when I first opened it, so I had to wet it on my tongue. This liner did last me a long while though.

February 22, 2019

Good eyeliner

Nice eyeliner, not cheap, but definitely worth the money, goes on easy, nice dark pigment to it, lasts all day or through a night of sweaty dancing. Would buy again

January 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smudge-proof but not true black

I used this eyeliner forever! It's so easy to use and the pen gives you the perfect flick to every wing you could ever make. If I use a primer and eye shadow this stuff will never budge, but if I miss one of those two steps it will be EVERYWHERE within an hour. I do have oily lids, but this is absurd. I've also found that it is not a true black finish and it actually has a small amount of shimmer/reflect in it, which is not what I want it a liquid liner! It makes my eyelids look more greasy than they already are. The nature of felt tip liquid liner is for it to try out, but this seems to dry faster than many others I've used before. The tip actually balls up towards the end and makes it impossible to use. There are better liquid liners out there than this!

January 20, 2019
    New York, United States

Kristen Nalezynski

This eyeliner is ok for the price. It applies nicely, very black and is definitely very easy to use. I love eyeliner in this pen form. It does seem to dry out quickly though, which is my only issue.

December 13, 2018

Great product for a reasonable price!

Love the long lasting formula and the sleek bristles. Easy to use and pretty much idiot proof ;P
    I've tried many different liners and I keep coming back to this one.

August 06, 2018

Great quality

Smooth and precise application making it really easy to use. It also lasts all day without smudging. My only problem is after a few uses the eyeliner would no longer come out of the brush. However, if I store it upside down the eyeliner goes back to working normally.

July 21, 2018

This Stuff LASTS

If you're hardcore about the ethics behind your makeup, your ideals might not align with Kat Von D herself, in which case you should skip this product. If what you care about is quality and results, though, this one is for you. This liner goes on smoothly every time and doesn't budge an inch unless you scrub it away with makeup remover. It's everything you want in a liquid pen liner and then some. For bold black lines, this one's for you.