Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 25, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Perfect flick liner

I love this eye liner because it creates perfect flicks and flawless liner looks. It glides on and stays all day. I hate a liquid liner that smudges and this doesn’t at all, it dries quickly and looks great.
    It can be a bit pricey and isn’t the biggest tube so doesn’t last as long as others but it is worth it!

August 24, 2019
    Luton, United Kingdom

My favourite liquid eyeliner

I always come back to using this product because of how thin the eyeliner is. The only negative about this eyeliner is that it dries out pretty quickly so I have to keep purchasing this over and over again. Otherwise, I love it!

August 19, 2019

Pretty good liquid liner!!

Goes on smoothly, gives sharpest look ever, easy to apply, does wear off quickly which is a bummer. Gives a matte black look and definitely recommend to ladies that wing their eyeliner

July 28, 2019

The best option for wings

I tried other "felt marker" liners before and was not overly impressed so i never dropped the cash on this until i got a sample from Sephora. It is really easy to do wings with and lasts all day long.

July 02, 2019

Great product

This is one of my favourite eye liner. It glides smoothly and very black in colour which I want. The reason of giving 4 stars is, it does not goes well with glitter eye shadows. With shimmers...awesome

June 11, 2019

Inspired

Ok reviewers, you're inspiring me to pick up this 'gem.' I'm off to Sephora to check out Kat von D products. I like to idea someone mentioned that the eyeliner has a felt tip. This would make it easier to apply evenly.

June 11, 2019

Nice!

Part of my free Sephora gift ! I’ve always prefered liquid liners to standard eyeliner pens. I’ve tried many brands and products and always stuck with the same one. That being said, I’m open to new possibilities ! I find this to be a right size! It can easily fit in a travel size makeup bag and won’t dry out before you’re done using it. It applies nicely and, thank God, doesn’t smudge. It’s opaque on the first and it does a very decent job! It does have a thin end so precision is 💯 with this and the application is smooth! I won’t say I’m going to buy this instead of my usual favorite liquid liner, but I will definitely put it in my purse to fix myself a nice « makeup on the go »!

May 15, 2019

Nice liquid liner

I liked this liquid eyeliner, it’s dark and waterproof. I love the felt tip, it makes it very easy to apply. I did find that the product wouldn’t come out as well when I first opened it, so I had to wet it on my tongue. This liner did last me a long while though.

March 26, 2019

Un des meilleurs eyeliner vegan

J'adore ce produit! Il est très foncé et reste toute la journée. Sa pointe est très fine et permet de créer toutes sortes de lignes de la fine à l'oeil de chat! De plus, c'est un produit anti-cruauté! Je recommande fortement ce produit!

March 23, 2019

Great pigment!

This eyeliner has beautiful pigment very dark and goes on easy enough for people that struggle with a cat eye. Only flaw is like most pen liners they seem to dry up much faster then the liquid liner with a application brush. Still have bought it more then once! Definitely worth the try.