Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 06, 2020

Do not purchase! It is not worth it and you will be disappoi

Received this sample and was quite excited to try it. I was so disappointed! The colour wasn’t saturated and not true black. It is not easy to apply and not as precise as one would hope. N’achetez pas ce produit, il ne vaut pas la peine et ne fonctionne pas tel que promis

March 11, 2020

Wayy to translucent...

It does have a great shape and it is easy to apply but it is super translucent. Its not opaque like Kat Von D's other liners. I do not like it at all. Would definitely not recommend.

September 23, 2019

naw

So so. Not sure what the deal with the Kat Von D products are. It's okay. A bit runny and isn't very full, I had to go over and reapply, can't do my eyeliner in one stroke. And it isn't that cheap. I got this for free from Sephora, but I think I'll stick to other brands Sephora carries.

March 24, 2019

Not worth your money

$25 for a subpar eyeliner is thievery! I bought this when a found a mini of it at Winners, after hearing that it is a holy grail product for many people. I really didn't like using it. It has a nice, pointed tip, so you can get a pretty sharp wing. However, the liquid is so watery and you can't get a clean line! I found myself going over it multiple times in order for it to become opaque. Skip this one and get the Nyx epic ink liner instead.

2.3/5

March 20, 2019

Tried it but didn't love it

I wanted to love it (since I paid full price at Sephora!) But it just wasn't for me. It smudges and I just wipe it off with some Kleenex by 3 p.m. But it wasn't all bad! Application is very easy and precise.

October 01, 2018
    Val d'Oise, France

Pas terrible

J'aime beaucoup le packaging et le design de l'eyeliner avec ses jolies roses et ses étoiles, mais le produit en lui-même n'est pas très efficace : il n'est pas opaque, ni très pigmenté, il faut repasser 2-3 fois pour avoir un trait un minimum correct, et ça c'est seulement si le produit est secoué et mis la tête en bas quelques heures. Je suis très déçue, je ne recommande pas.

August 17, 2018
    Thailand

not for me..,

I had high expectation for this liner after all the reviews I read,, but it was a disappointment for me. The colour is not as black as I hoped for, my MAC eyeliner was more rich in colour and definitely stayed longer.

June 28, 2018

I just tried this.

It definitely is very pigmented and very long lasting but the tip dries out making it impossible to create a thin wing, its drying out fast after a short time of using it and while applying it.

2.8/5

May 22, 2018

Meh

I had high expectations for this product but found it very underwhelming. The pigment was a bit disappointing and it smudged right away. For the price I really expected more. Not for me.

April 15, 2018

Starts out great!

I am a liquid liner junky- specifically in the pen format. Whenever I see one I add to my collection. This liner was one of the first non drugstore i tried when I was old enough to shop at Sephora! It starts out really amazing and helps to achieve the perfect winged liner. But I find the flow becomes inconsistent very quickly - about 2 weeks of use (not everyday). When I am paying that much for a liner I’d like a little longevity. I’ve tried wiping the brush tip as others have suggested but no luck. I also thought I might have had a bad tube, so I did repurchase. Unfortunately, I had the same result.

I continue my hunt for the perfect liquid liner pen!