Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 24, 2019

Not worth your money

$25 for a subpar eyeliner is thievery! I bought this when a found a mini of it at Winners, after hearing that it is a holy grail product for many people. I really didn't like using it. It has a nice, pointed tip, so you can get a pretty sharp wing. However, the liquid is so watery and you can't get a clean line! I found myself going over it multiple times in order for it to become opaque. Skip this one and get the Nyx epic ink liner instead.

October 01, 2018
    Val d'Oise, France

Pas terrible

J'aime beaucoup le packaging et le design de l'eyeliner avec ses jolies roses et ses étoiles, mais le produit en lui-même n'est pas très efficace : il n'est pas opaque, ni très pigmenté, il faut repasser 2-3 fois pour avoir un trait un minimum correct, et ça c'est seulement si le produit est secoué et mis la tête en bas quelques heures. Je suis très déçue, je ne recommande pas.

August 17, 2018
    Thailand

not for me..,

I had high expectation for this liner after all the reviews I read,, but it was a disappointment for me. The colour is not as black as I hoped for, my MAC eyeliner was more rich in colour and definitely stayed longer.

June 28, 2018

I just tried this.

It definitely is very pigmented and very long lasting but the tip dries out making it impossible to create a thin wing, its drying out fast after a short time of using it and while applying it.

2.8/5

May 22, 2018

Meh

I had high expectations for this product but found it very underwhelming. The pigment was a bit disappointing and it smudged right away. For the price I really expected more. Not for me.

April 15, 2018

Starts out great!

I am a liquid liner junky- specifically in the pen format. Whenever I see one I add to my collection. This liner was one of the first non drugstore i tried when I was old enough to shop at Sephora! It starts out really amazing and helps to achieve the perfect winged liner. But I find the flow becomes inconsistent very quickly - about 2 weeks of use (not everyday). When I am paying that much for a liner I’d like a little longevity. I’ve tried wiping the brush tip as others have suggested but no luck. I also thought I might have had a bad tube, so I did repurchase. Unfortunately, I had the same result.

I continue my hunt for the perfect liquid liner pen!

2.3/5

April 01, 2018

Doesn't work for me :(

I had heard so many good things about this eyeliner, so I was very disappointed when I didn't fall in love with it. I may just have a preference to liquid based eyeliners, but I found that it just didn't glide as smoothly on my eyes as I would have liked. I found that my much cheaper liquid liner from NYX did more for my winged liner than this one did .

March 16, 2018

It's alright

It has lasted doesn't dry up much. Started to break up a bit could be more liquidy maybe. My Sephora brand eyeliner works well too. Maybe not as precise but idk.

January 13, 2018

Good for top lash line NOT for the bottom.

I like the staying power of this liquid line and the applicator is great. But it doesnt apply to the bottom lashline very nicely. And i would prefer more of a matte finish this seems to have a bit of shine

August 22, 2017

Not my cup of tea

I used this product but on my skin it smudged, didn't stay in place, and was not even water resistant. The liner is very easy to use, but I want my liner to stay in place and never budge. I wouldn't repurchase.