Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 17, 2020

My favourite liner!

I usually stock up on this when Sephora has promotions because I love it so much. The brush is fine and really allows you to control where you’re putting the product. It makes a cat eye a breeze. It stays on where I put it until I remove it and a normal micellar water works easily to take it off.

January 13, 2020
    New York, United States

Holy Grail Liner!

This is my go-to eyeliner. I only use liquid eyeliner, and I have tried quite a few of them both drugstore and high end. While this eyeliner may seem a little more on the pricey side because it is a product you find at Sephora, it is with every last penny! I tried to save some money and buy a cheaper version once, I was disappointed with lines smeared on the top of my eyelids after an hour. The same thing happened when I tried a liquid eyeliner that came in a make up kit someone gifted me. I have stuck with the old phrase, why try to change a good thing. I am done trying to change to a cheaper or alternative liner because there is simply nothing wrong with this one and it is the most amazing liner I have found. I will from now on definitely be okay with forking out the money for this super high quality product! Also, it lasts a long time and I wear liner every single day, so it is not like you're making the purchase super frequently. 10 out of 10 recommend! :)

December 12, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Fierce look

I have always been hopeless in doing a wing, this Eyeliner is so precise that even I have managed it!!
    It’s jet black and glides on so easily. It lasts all day / night without smudging.
    Definitely a winner

November 26, 2019

Favvvvvv!!!!

This by far is my favourite eyeliner! It makes a perfect cat eye with a precision tip and great ever flowing consistency. I definitely recommend and will be for ever purchasing.

October 18, 2019

Tried and true

This was the first liquid eyeliner I tried back in the early 2010s and I’ve stuck with it since. So easy to achieve a sharp wing with the brush tip. The colour is super dark/pigmented as well

September 19, 2019

All day wear!

I have been buying Kat Von D's Tattoo liquid eyeliner for years. It is the only liquid eyeliner I have ever used that stays put all day. I have oily skin and that usually means that my eye make up will transfer at some point in the day. Not with this product! It is highly pigmented and has serious staying power.

September 09, 2019

My favourite liquid eyeliner so far!

This liquid liner is an all time favourite. It rarely smudges and I find it lasts for up to 15 hours worth of wear. It is great for winged liner looks and has a very precise tip. The only downside is that it can run out easily if you are a frequent cat eye lover like myself. Nevertheless, its totally worth it.

September 03, 2019

Love love love it!

Got to try this product thanks to Sephora's birthday promotion. I loved this product the moment I took the lid off the container. The black eyeliner was so intense, but the pen is so thin. It is so easy to apply the perfect thin line for my little eyes without it looking over powering. I found that this lasted all day, even after my Crossfit workout. Will be purchasing this product once my sample runs out!

September 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best eyeliner ever

This is the perfect go to liner for anyone who has watery eyes. This thing will not budge or smear at all and stays looking perfect all day. Super easy to apply and very back.

September 01, 2019
    Washington, United States

Love love love

Omg! My forever go to for eyeliner is kat von D for sure. It’s very smooth and amazing for wings. One drawback is not be able to correct easily if you mess up! You have to remove with eye makeup remover to remove the mistake! But all in all i’ve been liking it.