Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 11, 2020

I would recommend no doubt

Besides Kat Von D's stance on vaccines ( which I highly disagree with her!) I love this eyeliner. I cannot tell you how many I've gone through. I have tried the smaller versions and the full size and they both last me a long time. I have sensitive skin and this eyeliner works well with my skin type. It goes on great with all kinds of eyeshadows (I do heavy eye makeup). Love it!

March 31, 2020

Wing it girl

This product is long lasting and as black as my soul , easy application with the tip. And when I say long lasting i mean my eyeliner is still on point after a night out.

March 09, 2020

Great product!

I’m normally not a big fan of liquid liner but I love this one! Very easy to use and dries really quickly. Doesn’t smudge at all. The precision tip is perfect to create a cat eye look

February 25, 2020

PERFECT POINTED TIP

This is a great liner because it is very easy to make precise lines. I love that you can create a simple line or a dramatic cat eye and the shade is extremely black, so it layers on top of shadows nicely.

February 24, 2020
    Tanzania

My favourite eyeliner!

This eyeliner is so easy to use, I love how easy to control it is - makes doing a winged liner so easy! It isn’t the most pigmented but with a few coats it works really well!

February 09, 2020

THE HOLY GRAIL OF EYELINERS!

THIS. EYELINER. IS. AMAZING. It literally does not move! This baby has survived so many sappy movies and tear enduring laughter! I can not recommend it more highly!

February 03, 2020

Best eye liner for winged eye look

It has a felt tip which makes it easy to apply it doesn't smudge once dry and lasts all day the tip makes it easy to make draw on a thin coat precisely

January 28, 2020

Great most of the day!

I love how dark and precise this liner is. You can make it thin or thick. I can get REALLY close to the lash line which is great. However, I do find after 8-10hrs or so of wear, that the liner on my inner aspect of my eyelid tends to play a disappearing act.

January 22, 2020

The BEST

I had stopped wearing a winged eyeliner for quite sometime but heard good things about this product so I picked it up.it goes on like butter and it STAYS PUT. It couldn't have a better name because it's like it's tattooed on....amazing. will be purchasing again

January 17, 2020

My favourite liner!

I usually stock up on this when Sephora has promotions because I love it so much. The brush is fine and really allows you to control where you’re putting the product. It makes a cat eye a breeze. It stays on where I put it until I remove it and a normal micellar water works easily to take it off.