Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

August 31, 2019

Black liner for days

This stunning matte black is perfect for your winged needs. Need to store this downwards with the lid on the bottom. I have used mine regularly for a few months before it started to fade. I highly reccomend this. Just wish it was a touch easier on the wallet.

August 29, 2019

Worth every penny

I am an individual with oily skin and also hooded eyes. Typically, eyeliner in my enemy. It wears off and smears and just never lasts! But this liner lasts me all day and then some!! Will never use anything else!!

August 28, 2019

Excellent liner - easy application even with shaky hands

This eyeliner has been my ride or die choice for years. I find it extremely easy to apply to the eye, even over makeup. Good pigment and lasts for many months before drying out. For me, it loses a star for smudging on my oily lids after a few hours of wear. Using a primer helps to extend its wear time.

August 28, 2019

The only liner I use

I have tried every liner out there and this is the only one I have found that does not transfer at all and can stay put on my face through an entire shift at my fast paced job.

August 12, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

By far one of my favourites

I had never tried a kat von d product before purely because of the price but I treat myself to the tattoo liner as i fell in love with the packaging and the fact it was like a felt tip but actually a brush, it is so easy to use to perfect the wing and lasts all day without smudging, I have since purchased a few other kat von d products and they all are amazing they are quite pricey which puts me off a little so I have to be feeling like a real treat when I purchase but the products never disappoint

August 11, 2019
    Durham, United Kingdom

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. Period.

A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
    And that’s all I can say. Creates the perfect wing, stays blacker than black all day long, doesn’t smudge, tip is easy to use. My absolute go to.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best Liquid liner

Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner is the best liquid eyeliner in the market. I use this eyeliner almost everyday and it stays on from morning till night with no smudging. I recommend it highly and always have one in stock from Sephora in my beauty stash. It has a great thin pointed tip that gives the perfect application and is perfect for creating the winged eye look.

July 26, 2019

SLAY THE WINGED LINER

Best eyeliner i have ever used! This eyeliner is super black, pigmented, easy to use and last for hours it wont budge no matter what. i love that it comes in a pen form because it very easy to user for beginners and also when you are in a rush but still want your makeup to slay. i have no complains about this product i have been using this from years. It doesn't dry out quickly because i always make sure to close the lid right after i use it properly.

July 16, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Perfect Winged eyeliner

I really like this eyeliner! It applies really well allowing a neat sharp finish, I love how pigmented it is and actually looks black compared to other eyeliners! Not used one as good as this

July 15, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Perfect

The best liquid eyeliner pen I have ever used. Its staying power is amazing, which is a blessing because I work long hours and don't always have the time to touch up my make up. It's so easy to apply and the flow of the product is perfect. If I can use this without making a mess, then, believe me, anyone can!