Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 04, 2019

MUST NEED THIS LINER!!!!

Heavenly black liquid on my eyes every morning gets me motivated. The godlike precision that this eyeliner provides is the only thing that's consistent in my life. And let's not forget to mention the staying power. Whether I'm crying from stressed induced panic or having a long day: this eyeliner never runs or moves. It stays true to color all day without having to reapply. Worth the money, because it's not just liquid liner, it's a friend.

May 04, 2019

Tattoo liner..love it

This is great..got it as a sample from Sephora for my birthday ..I like that its waterproof but not so waterproof that I couldn't take it off the next day..it's easy to hold ..cause it says tattoo ikind of think it might be cool to do designs with my eyeliner..doesn't sting.i wonder if it's expensive.

April 13, 2019

best precision eyeliner I ever used in deepest black

I was wondering what all this hype was over this eyeliner, and over 2 years ago purchased it through Sephora. I was stunned using it the first time. I coukd never find a non waxy eyeliner to get cateye or fine precision until this. It goes over makeup like a charm never getting pasty or intensity of black. It does not smell, it stays on, it requires little effort, lasts a long time, reliable and safe on sensitive eyelids.
    $24 cdn gives you bang for your buck. Chuck the rest of your stick liners, pencil liners out and just get this. I use Trooper black. If only I can find my new dream mascara now...

April 12, 2019

Amazing liner

I love this eyeliner. It is my new favorite eyeliner product. It gives me the best wing on all my eye looks. I love how precise it is and I really love its true black color. It is extremely easy to use and I didn’t even mind paying the price. It is a great product and I will definitely recommend to any new makeup lovers.

April 05, 2019

Nice Product

I've got this product at Sephora as a gift birthday! And I loved!!! When I use keep all day long. I've been using for more than 2 weeks and it doesn't smudge. There is only a little negative point, it's not very black, but it's black enough! I recommend!!!!

April 05, 2019

Effective eyeliner

I love the eyeliner! It’s true jet black color, buildable on the eyes but if you want it really thin,no problem! It does tug a little bit but once it settles, it will not budge, smudge or get flaky and dissolve. It does help to prime the lids though, because it smudged when I didn’t prime the lids. It is long wearing and keeps you looking fresh even if it has been hours already.

March 29, 2019

My go to!

This liquid liner is so smooth and is so pigmented. I love it! It glides on very easily and stays on all day. Product barely smudges. I’ve tried a lot of other eyeliners, but nothing compares to this one.

March 26, 2019

I love it

This is my holy grail eye liner. It’s felt tip helps me to get the perfect wing. It is very pigmented and lasts all day and night! It’s the only liner I keep going back to.

March 25, 2019

No smudge for oily skin

I'm always on a lookout for a good liquid eyeliner for daily use and I think I've finally found what I'm looking for. I bought the Kat Von D eyeliner after trying it at Sephora and I can say it definitely works for my oily skin. The color doesn't fade very much and doesn't smudge after a day, which is definitely what I'm looking for. The price of $25 CAD is a bit high for me personally, but for the quality I think it's worth it

March 25, 2019

Great liner!

I recently just bought the kat Von D tattoo liner and all I can say is that I absolutely love it! It stays in place all day, doesn’t rub away when I rub my eyes, and it’s perfect to go along with false eyelashes, creates a very natural look