• Kate Spade Day Planner

Kate Spade Day Planner Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #511 out of 1095 in Misc

April 22, 2017

I absolutely adore this planner. It was a bit of a splurge (on sale for about $30) but worth every penny. The outside is hard like a binder, keeping everything inside safe. It has coils that are the perfect size to tuck my pen into for storage. Inside there is a layout of the entire month, and then the month broken down into days. It gives you a few months before the year starts. This planner also comes with places to tuck your papers into and pages for notes. Very handy, everything you could possibly need. Absolutely recommend this planner!

March 20, 2016

I LOVE THIS PLANNER!!!! I work 2 jobs so it relly keeps me organized. I bought my cousin one for her wedding and she has planned it out in it. I also like that it has a few month in it before the actual year starts!

April 19, 2015

Love my Kate Spade 2015 day planner. Cream & gold poka dots , pink inside. Lots of room for writing & big spaces on the monthly calendar. Pretty & so worth the money. Has pockets in the inside for lose papers. 15 months, separated by monthly tabs. This is my first Kate Spade planner & love it - no complaints. I think I will continue to buy Kate Spade planners.