Kellogg's Corn Pops Reviews
#267 in Cereal

May 15, 2021

I love the corn pops

I love the corn pops, i only add little milk cause i love the crunchiness of the corn pop stay that way. its tasty and help me fill my tummy when i suddenly get hungry.

1.5/5

December 17, 2020
    Washington, United States

Flavor changed for the worse

Corn Pops were my favorite cereal growing up. I picked up a box recently and noticed immediately that it didn’t taste nearly as good as it once did. It has almost no flavor now but has an unpleasant aftertaste that lasts awhile. They stopped using foil lined packaging but I don’t know if that’s the cause or if they changed the recipe. I won’t be buying it again unless they change it back.

October 14, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Childhood favorite

Every since I was a child this was my go to favorite cereal! It's so delicious and doesn't really feel like you are eating nothing but sugar. I love when you let it soak in the milk just a little until it starts to get soft!

July 20, 2018

I would buy this product again

This cereal is the best always crunchy the flavour is good I’ve loved this cereal ever since I was little I would highly recommend it if you have little ones

June 18, 2018

Corn Pops are the bomb!

I’ve loved these since I was young and my daycare kids love them as well! Great taste, yummy flavour and crunchy goodness. Highly recommend trying if you haven’t already

March 21, 2018

Favourite Cereal

Corn pops is one of my favourite cereals out there, it's not too sweet or sugary , has many nutrients and a delicious flavour. I still purchase them to this day and sometimes bag them as a snack. Always affordable and easy to find at your local grocery store.

Childhood fav!

I've loved corn Pops since I was a little girl. One of my all time favorite cereals. Not too sweet, but not too bland, the perfect amount of sugary sweet mixed with a little crunch. Another thing about them that i love is the fact that they don't get soggy right away, like other brands/cereals. Plus, Kelloggs makes them, so of course they're gonna be delish!

2.8/5

taste good

My whole family love the taste and texture of Kellogg corn pop. It is crunchy and the taste is much better than the store brand. I would definitely buy it again

Additing

This is another cereal that we eat out of the box. Take it for a simple snack, or even a missed breakfast. This is a cereal that the kids take in there lunch, whether with milk or with out. Just a great cereal

June 15, 2017

Little balls of corn goodness

I get such a craving for these. They are so sweet and delicious. They are loaded with sugar, I tend to eat them as a nighttime treat. I also munch on them dry. They are light and airy and satisfy my sweetooth craving. Bonus is they are a good source of fibre!