Kellogg's Corn Pops Reviews
#201 in Cereal

Childhood fav!

I've loved corn Pops since I was a little girl. One of my all time favorite cereals. Not too sweet, but not too bland, the perfect amount of sugary sweet mixed with a little crunch. Another thing about them that i love is the fact that they don't get soggy right away, like other brands/cereals. Plus, Kelloggs makes them, so of course they're gonna be delish!

2.8/5

taste good

My whole family love the taste and texture of Kellogg corn pop. It is crunchy and the taste is much better than the store brand. I would definitely buy it again

Additing

This is another cereal that we eat out of the box. Take it for a simple snack, or even a missed breakfast. This is a cereal that the kids take in there lunch, whether with milk or with out. Just a great cereal

June 15, 2017

Little balls of corn goodness

I get such a craving for these. They are so sweet and delicious. They are loaded with sugar, I tend to eat them as a nighttime treat. I also munch on them dry. They are light and airy and satisfy my sweetooth craving. Bonus is they are a good source of fibre!

January 11, 2017

OK....I know these cereal are made for kids and are really sweet, but I can't help loving them. They were my favorite when I was little and I still love the taste of corn pops. The milk gets all sugary and the pops are nice and crunchy. I used to like it when they put prizes in the box.

January 09, 2017

Although these may be loaded in sugar and not the healthiest choice, they taste so good!! Wether you add milk to them or just sit with the box and eat them dry. Brought me back to my childhood!

December 04, 2016

I love these so much I really should not buy them. Sweet, crunchy, satisfying and so, so good. These were a huge treat growing up at Grammas house. They have been in my families cupboards for generations Everyone loves them.

August 21, 2016

I am stillness a kid at heart and I love my Kellogs Corn Pops! I have eaten them for years and will eat them for many many more! They have such a nice sweet and crunchy taste to them and they can sit in the milk for so long and not get soggy! They aren't overly sweet just the perfect amount. My kids have grown up on them as well and still eat them too!

August 21, 2016

Love Corn Pops, one of my favourite cereals. I find they are getting quite expensive, so I stock up when they are on sale. They are great for breakfast or a snack at night. I find them not overly sweet and crunchy.

August 21, 2016

I love the taste, sweet flavor and also the crunchiness of this cereal however,i find it hurts my gums after a while. Makes little scrapes and is sore for days.