Kellogg's Mini-Wheats centres mixed berry
Good

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats centres mixed berry Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 368 in Cereal

January 17, 2017

Um, so these are AMAZING!! I find the miniwheat to filling ratio perfect. They taste great and are delicious with milk or on their own as a snack. We keep a box of these on hand for grab and go snacks:)

January 13, 2017

I LOVE Kellogg's Mini Wheats mixed berry. They are the perfect size and taste amazing. I am usually not a big fan of this cereal because I find them too dry but I think the fact that these are much smaller than the original does the trick. There is enough filling in them that you can taste mixed berry in every bite. I usually only buy these when they are on sale but I do buy 2-3 boxes to ensure I have some on hand!

January 15, 2016

I love "Kellogg's Mini Wheats with centers!! They are delicious! I am sad because I just moved back home to Toronto, Canada from Orlando, Florida where I have been for the last 16+ years and when I went to the grocery store I only saw 2 different Mini Wheat Centers flavours"...mixed berry centers and they had one other???
    Raspberry maybe?? My all time favorite Mini Wheat Centers are the ones with the raison's in the center!!! I eat those at my desk as a snack! YUMMY. The problem is you can only get them in the USA. But they are so so so good it's worth a drive to Buffalo / Niagara Falls. When you go there you can find all the "Mini Wheat Centres"
    At Walmartvv

October 14, 2015

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats centres mixed berry;

I did not like mini wheats, until the centres came out.
    Haven't had this cereal in years! But now I got reminded!!

Great tastes inside (I love berries so this helps too ) :)

I remember enjoying the taste of the cereal more bitter with the fruit flavour and sweetness of filling.

May 19, 2015

I really liked these. They are not overly sweet, just a nice combination of sugar and fruit