KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K NOURISH DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNKS AND ALMONDS Reviews
#15 in Granola Bars

February 11, 2019

A good, healthy buy

These granola bars are basically a trail mix in a granola bar! The chocolate and almonds really go nicely together. I love taking these to work for a quick snack in between meals

January 18, 2019

Great lunch snack

I love all of the special k nourish bars that I have tried. They are tasty and the right texture. It is a convenient snack for work. I do not eat them every day but they are great treats on the days that I do.

December 30, 2018

Great Granola Bars

I was very pleased with the taste of these granola bars. It's a great snack that makes you feel full for those times in between meals when you don't have time to eat something bigger.

May 07, 2018

UN delice

je manges ces barres apres mon entraine ment au gym.Gout incroyable texture parfaite.J’ai l’impression de me faire du bien et de me gater en meme temps !

May 07, 2018

Tasty

These are a great little snack, especially if you're craving chocolate but trying to watch calories a bit. I like that they're chewy and not stiff as a board. I do find them expensive, so only buy when they're on sale.

April 11, 2018

Favourite “quick breakfast”!

Updated On: April 11, 2018

When I don’t have time to have a big breakfast, I grab one of these bars and I feel great for that time I have to have in between meals. Way better than the standard (granola bar), and only 170 calories! Love it! I buy a box weekly. **There could be one more 8n the box for that price, though.

February 08, 2018

Very tasty snack.

These bars are awesome, love the bits of chocolate and crunch with the almonds. They are a bit pricey from other brands, but worth it. I wish they were a little bigger!

February 08, 2018

KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K NOURISH DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNKS AND ALMOND

Les barres nourish sont vraiment bonnes. Le chocolat est délicieux. Les amandes font de cette collation un bon choix. J'en racheterais de nouveau c'est certain.

January 12, 2018

So good!

These bars taste awesome! I’m happy I bought them but wish they had a little less calories. 170 cal per bar. Super tasty with nuts and chocolate together! Mmmm...

September 11, 2017

SO GOOD.

Let me start by saying that if you are not a fan of dark chocolate, still give this bar a try.
    I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate, but you cannot even tell.
    Eating this bar makes you feel so healthy too, even though it tastes amazing, as if you are doing your body a favor. That's how I feel at least.
    It is crunchy, and packed full of flavour. It gives me energy, and keeps me feeling full throughout the long days!