Good

Khiel's Hydro Plumping Face Cream Reviews

Ranked #584 out of 1268 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 23, 2016

The smell is very light and fresh. The consistency is good not too heavy (which I don't like with face creams). The texture is nice on the face, it glides smoothly onto my skin. I even blend it with foundation sometimes to get both on my skin in one go if I'm on a rush. The product itself on my skin is amazing, you almost instantly feel it working the moment you spread it. It's just the right amount of hydration my skin needs, and I don't feel it's too wet on my skin. Love this product.

September 06, 2015

Kheils has been around for over 100years and it because their products work :) this plumping face cream absorbs quickly and no greasy feel :) works wonders with any makeup :) my skin looks more youthful and feels so soft :) with this special formula ur fine lines magically disappear

November 21, 2014

Received two samples of this face cream and decided tried it as Khiels does have a good name .. have tried many many creams in the past .. but this one is simply the best !!! from the packs I had which lasted 5 days I could already see and feel the difference in my face the wrinkles were being plumped which is what the cream promised .. My face felt fantastic .. and looked so healthy ... everyone should try this .. It is a little pricey but so worth it and so good for your skin ... ask for samples before and try like I DID .. !!

kkmyu added a new review for
    Tart-tarteist lip gloss paint

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil