KidCo Go Pod

KidCo Go Pod Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

May 10, 2017

I have used this for both my babies. And have had nothing but great things to say about it. Easily to gold. Nicely stores in carry case. Great hooks to attach favorite toys. Even has cup ( I used them as snack holders) holders.

February 06, 2017

This was an amazing activity centre for my son when he was 6 months old. We went to Mexico and we needed something for him to be in and play without him having too lay on the ground the whole time and this was a lifesaver. He had such great time standing in this and he also loved the toys we attached too it too play with. Its super light and I was able too fit it in my suitcase with ease. It comes with a travel case as well so taking it too the beach was super easy. You can put snacks and drinks in the provided little slots so they can snack whenever they want. I bought this at Toy's R Us for $60 and I would recommend this too anyone that travels. Its very sturdy as well. No problems with him trying too flip it over or anything. Super safe.

July 03, 2016

This portable jumper/seat was amazing last year for my infant daughter. We brought this with us camping, to fireworks, the beach, pretty much everywhere because it folds up just like a camping chair. I was a little apprehensive to purchase this at first because of the price but I am happy I did because it worked great and we were able to pass it down to our niece when our girl outgrew it.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge