Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Reviews

Good - 0

November 29, 2014

This products works OH SO GREAT .... I love it. You can see your lines dissapearing, I am so glad for Khiel's store, I have been looking around for products that actually work like they say on the bottle, and Khiel's products do work like they say they do, and LIKE I SAID I AM a life time customer. Thanks Khiel's for such awesome products.

September 12, 2014

I have been using Kiehl's avocado eye cream for the past year but was interested in trying out an eye cream that is meant for wrinkles (as opposed to just moisturizing). I got a sample of this cream and absolutely LOVED it. I will definitely be buying this product within the next month after my sample runs out. The sample I've been using has already lasted me 2 weeks and this product only requires a small dab under each eye. I noticed the effects on my eyes and the skin around them almost instantly. My eyes definitely look brighter and perkier and I noticed my fine lines faded. This cream also just feels great on! It is so smooth and luxurious feeling and glides right on. It is a little pricier, but it seems a little goes a long way so it's worth it in the end.