• kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing masque

kiehl's rare earth deep pore cleansing masque Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 658 in Masks

March 13, 2017

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is a wonderful white clay masque. It helps draw out dirt and oil from yor skin. I thought that you get a good amount of masque (125ml) in a jar for the value. I liked that I didn't need to use a large amount to fully cover my face. It spread well and there is virtually zero scent. Aloa Vera and oatmeal has been added to help smooth your skin. This masque didn't irritate my skin. When applied there is a slight warm sensation but it didn't bother me at all. After my first use, my face felt clean and fresh. My skin was smooth and bright. It helped minimize the look of my pores. I liked how my skin looked after using this masque. I liked this product and would purchase it again.

March 13, 2016

I was blown away by this product. I had gotten a sample when I purchased my ultra moisture face cream at Kiehl's and didn't think much of it... until I found it when I was cleaning out my bathroom. LOVE love love love!!! It literally looked like my skin was pore-less once I rinsed it off. So smooth and soft, I will def purchase regular size and use forever.