Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #678 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

March 18, 2017

My cheeks get ready, especially in the winter due to dry skin and laser hair removal. I have been using this cleanser every day for the past 3 months and immediately there was a decrease in readiness and acne in general. I stopped using it recently for a couple days and replaced it with another face wash, big mistake! Very very effective and calming if you have sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product. Only negative is the price, it's a bit steep but sooo worth it!!

March 13, 2017

I thought Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser did an effective job for a cleanser. I liked the texture of the cleanser. It is a mild, foaming cleanser. My skin can be sensitive at times and it didn't irritate my skin in any way. It purified and detoxified my skin. I liked how my skin looked and felt after a week of use. My skin was soft and smooth. My pores appeared smaller. Overall it is a very good cleanser which I would purchase again.

February 17, 2017

This is a great daily exfoliating cleanser. You skin looks amazing and soft thanks to the Amazonian clay and you don't need to worry about looking oily either! Love to use in the summer to take care of any extra shine!

October 30, 2013

I tried this sample. It's really helps control my oily t-zone area. Leaves my skin feel clean and fresh. Great exfoliator! However, I find it slightly drying for my combination skin especially my dry patches so I recommend to use it every other week or one a week instead of daily.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers