Kiju Organic Mango Orange 100% Juice Reviews
#1791 in Grocery

January 12, 2018

Sweet, Delicious Juice

So we tried this orange/mango juice and loved it. Even my toddler loved it. The flavours blend so well and make a very flavourful sweet juice. It's definitely taking juice up a notch from the classic OJ. The fact that it's organic is a bonus.

November 29, 2017

So tasty!

Loved the Kiju Organic Mango Orange juice boxes! They were so tasty, I had to buy more right away! My kids loved them too. It's nice to be able to give them something real as opposed to some of the juice boxes who are full of artificial flavours. Love that it's organic and that it has no sugar added. The combo of mango and orange juice is delicious. I can't wait to try more flavour. Well worth the price, I highly recommend!

October 28, 2017

100% Juice

Nothing can be better then organic. One of this organic products is Kiju 100% Juice with no sugar added. Full of delicious flavour and vitamins. Prefect size package for your kid's lunch bag . My kids love this juice, so do i.

September 15, 2017

Great Mango Orange flavour

I received Kiju Organic Mango Orange juice box free for testing purposes. It has great Mango Orange flavour, that is very refreshing. It's a nice alternative to regular orange juice. Bonus is there's no added sugar. It's the perfect addition to your child's lunch box.

May 13, 2014

Came across this product at and decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it. Taste great and with no sugar added it had just the right level of sweetness. Good product.