King of Queens Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 1013 in DVD

June 02, 2017

I think that this show is funny and I love his acting but this still isn't one of my favourites, however it is a good, funny show that deserves a 5 star imo :)

June 02, 2017

I like the show its a nice light funny show and no one dies. A nice change of pace.The writers have included something for all ages.as for lust factor its a comedy!

0.7/5

March 01, 2017

This is one show I don't like ,the storyline is so boring and some of the actors are a bit annoying to watch .I tried watching a full season just to see if the storyline would improve or if I would grow to like the show but it never happened ,thank goodness for other programs

March 01, 2017

I was the biggest fan of King Of Queens! Every week I looked forward to seeing what Doug, Carrie and Arthur were up to. Lots of laughs in every episode and the chemistry between all the actors was fabulous!

April 17, 2016

A real funny and entertaining show. My husband and I would watch it weekly and never missed an episode. Funny cast that will deliver the laughter week after week. A must see.

February 18, 2016

I love King of Queens. It's one of my favorite. It's a great funny show that will keep you entertained and laughing. I often watch it with my husband.

1.5/5

January 28, 2016

Not a fan of the main characters. A little too goofy for my liking.

June 11, 2015

I used to watch this show all the time. It had some really funny moments, although there were some silly ones as well. Definitely worth a watch if you are bored though.

May 02, 2015

I watch #King Of #Queens everyday day at 4pm. except on the days I work afternoons. This is my one favorite Comedy Shows of all time. Doug (Kevin James) and playing his wife Carrie (Leah Rimini) face everyday challenges such as love, life, family, friends and marriage. With Carrie's father Arthur ( Jerry Stiller) who lives with them in the basement of their home. This is definitely a show I can watch over and over again and laugh every time. My favorite episode and believe me it is hard to pick just one is Carrie & Doug on the stripper pole. Many all-star guests appeared on the series to name a few Lou Ferrigano, Ray Romano, Rachel Dratch and Shirley Maclaine who played Doug;s mom. In my opinion this was a great show if they ever make a update or a return I would be sure to watch.

May 02, 2015

We loved to watch this show every week. They had such a great chemistry together. She was slightly the one who wanted to be in charge. It was so funny. We were upset when the network took it off air.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic