Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter

Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 2369 in Grocery

April 15, 2017

This is a great tasting natural peanut butter. It is a staple in our house. You do have to stir it, but if you give it a really thorough stir the first time, then place it in the fridge, I find you don't have to stir it again.

March 14, 2017

We are big Peanut Butter fans in our home.

This natural Peanut butter is great tasting and all natural - which is very important to us.
    It does not dry out and is easily spread on bread, fruit and added to smoothies!

February 24, 2017

The all natural peanut butter provided by Kirkland has been a staple in our family home for a couple of months now. I feel like it's closest to the smooth texture we're used to but with none of the sugar which is great. I despise having to miss the oil and peanut butter because I can never get to the bottom but in the end, it's all worth it!

March 09, 2016

When I found out that the typical store-bought Kraft peanut butter wasn't as healthy as I thought, I decided to take the plunge with the Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter. It takes so getting used to but I am now a convert and buy this regularly.

February 19, 2016

I love the Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter. It obviously separates more than peanut butter that is full of sugar and other ingredients, but I feel good about using this product. You just need to stir it before you use it. I use it in Peanut butter chocolate banana smoothies I make!

Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter;

in my opinion better than kraft
    i find better tasting authetnic peanut tasting
    and price can not compare to others!! good value, taste, price, I like

February 09, 2016

This peanut butter had a nice taste and texture. great price as always from Costco

February 09, 2016

This peanut butter was very good. It was thick and creamy and perfect for sandwiches and recipes.

February 09, 2016

All natural, creamy, great roasted peanut taste! Love it.

July 05, 2015

Very tasty and such a good value. Makes great sandwiches and cookies!! Recommend!