Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter Reviews
#72 in Grocery

September 27, 2017

Good!

This peanut butter is good to use in different desserts and meals. I personally do not like it on its own, but I do like it paired in different oatmeals or different cookies/bars.
    It is a lot healthier for you, as it is natural. It does have a distinct taste as well, which like I said, I am not a huge fan of on its own, but paired with other things, it is really good.

September 27, 2017

the cheapest on the market

We LOVE peanut butter in my house. We use it on toast (of course), added to smoothies for added protein, I use it to make home made protein bars and even use it for sauces. The kirkland duo pack is the cheapest there is on the market for this type of spread, and it's also high quality. I highly recommend!

2.8/5

July 10, 2017

Not my favourite

As far as all-natural peanut butter goes, it is very healthy with no additives or preservative, sugars or salt. However, it is not the best tasting. I prefer Adams Peanut Butter over this brand but for the price for Natural Peanut Butter this is the best as you can buy 2-1 kg cars for $11.99 at Costco. I know other people who enjoy the taste of this peanut butter but my personal preference is Adams.

May 30, 2017

Shopping at Costco can be very economical but sometimes I pick things up thats a great price but the product isn't what I was expecting. The Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter was good but I prefer Kraft, my son on the other hand loves the Kirkland so I will buy it again and the peanut butter cookies I made with it turned out awesome.

May 26, 2017

The peanut butter is very tasty, creamy and all natural to boot.. the only downside is mixing it of course but that's to be expected with natural PB. I also love the texture.

April 29, 2017

This peanut butter tastes great, is a good value, and I love that it doesn't have all the added sugar and hydrogenated oils that are in so many brands of peanut butter. I only wish they had a chunky variety!

April 28, 2017

I levee this peanut butter. The fact that you get two containers when you purchase it is the best. It's smooth and runny. I find it doesn't dry up (make sure you stir it well!) as quickly as a lot of other natural peanut butters. Even though it's smooth it's doesn't seem overly oily. Highly recommend it with apple slices. :)

April 15, 2017

This is a great tasting natural peanut butter. It is a staple in our house. You do have to stir it, but if you give it a really thorough stir the first time, then place it in the fridge, I find you don't have to stir it again.

March 14, 2017

We are big Peanut Butter fans in our home.

This natural Peanut butter is great tasting and all natural - which is very important to us.
    It does not dry out and is easily spread on bread, fruit and added to smoothies!

February 24, 2017

The all natural peanut butter provided by Kirkland has been a staple in our family home for a couple of months now. I feel like it's closest to the smooth texture we're used to but with none of the sugar which is great. I despise having to miss the oil and peanut butter because I can never get to the bottom but in the end, it's all worth it!