Kirkland Columbian coffee

Kirkland Columbian coffee Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #274 out of 654 in Coffee

March 05, 2017

Nous avons essayé le café en grain de plusieurs compagnies mais nous revenons toujours au café Kirkland pour notre cafetière Jura espresso. Le café est riche et juste assez corsé à notre goût, à un prix parfait.

December 22, 2016

Costco special - Kirkland brand coffee! It's hard to go wrong with Kirkland, and their Columbian Coffee is no different. The flavour is smooth but robust, enough to wake up even those reluctant early-risers. It has definitely become a staple in our household and a regular grocery item at Costco.

July 05, 2016

I love this coffee. I am a big coffee drinker and was skeptical to try a "store brand" but am so glad I checked out Costco's Kirkland Signature Columbian Ground Coffee. This stuff is excellent. I enjoy the medium intensity and Colombian flavour of this coffee. Delicious!

March 03, 2016

I quite like this coffee. I don't have a coffee machine to make this in (I have a tassimo), so I recently tried it for the first time. My boyfriend had some at home. It has pretty smooth flavor. And it's cheap! If I had a coffee machine to brew this stuff in I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.

March 03, 2016

I bought this on a whim when I found myself out of coffee and wandering the aisles at Costco. I will admit I was skeptical, as I rarely buy store-brand coffee. However, I was pleasantly surprised! It comes in a big package (as all things do at Costco) which will last a while as I am the only coffee drinker in the house. Rich and deep, the flavour is great!

2.7/5

December 30, 2015

This is good when you need a coffee fix but its not the most flavorful coffee I've tried but its ok

April 23, 2015

I'm a coffee addict. This is a great coffee at a great price.
    Highly recommend if your budget is tight.

April 01, 2015

This stuff isn't the best out there but it's pretty good and decent for a cheaper brand!

March 31, 2015

Kirkland Columbian coffee is amazing!!!! You can buy it at Costco, it ranges from $9-$11, great mocha based taste! the tin will last you 3 weeks - 1 month depending on use. I add cinnamon sticks to my coffee machine and its absolutely delightful. This coffee is a must have in the kitchen!