Kirkland Columbian coffee Reviews
#384 in Coffee

January 17, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Best taste, best value

I’ve been using this for years, it’s a great value for a rich dark roast Colombian coffee. Always great, sometimes I add a sprinkle of cinnamon in the grounds for an added delight. I also recycle the cans in my garage for small items.

September 06, 2019

Best coffee

This is the only coffee I ever buy for my house. I’ve even bought it for my restaurant and everybody loves it. great value great price great coffee

April 23, 2019

Favorite Coffe

This is my wife and my favorite coffee. We recently traveled in Canada, USA and Mexico and on our vacation this was the biggest luxury we missed. We could not find anything that would match the taste.

March 15, 2019

yummy

taste really good not to over powering . the taste is really nice taste like good quality coffee. Can't go wrong with costco products. I love to drink coffee I will buy this again in the future

March 15, 2019

Delicious and affordable

I drink this coffee everyday and when your a mama on the go you know you gotta have your coffee lol! Not to strong but not weak either . A must try . I wasnt sure at first but its delicious

February 03, 2018

Only one

One cup and you will see the difference. Bold flavoured coffee that tastes great. A bit of cream and sugar and you have a cup of wake me the heck up and yes please. Its such a nice smell to walk into the kitchen when the drip machine has turned on. Only coffee I buy.

March 05, 2017

Nous avons essayé le café en grain de plusieurs compagnies mais nous revenons toujours au café Kirkland pour notre cafetière Jura espresso. Le café est riche et juste assez corsé à notre goût, à un prix parfait.

December 22, 2016

Costco special - Kirkland brand coffee! It's hard to go wrong with Kirkland, and their Columbian Coffee is no different. The flavour is smooth but robust, enough to wake up even those reluctant early-risers. It has definitely become a staple in our household and a regular grocery item at Costco.

July 05, 2016

I love this coffee. I am a big coffee drinker and was skeptical to try a "store brand" but am so glad I checked out Costco's Kirkland Signature Columbian Ground Coffee. This stuff is excellent. I enjoy the medium intensity and Colombian flavour of this coffee. Delicious!

March 03, 2016

I quite like this coffee. I don't have a coffee machine to make this in (I have a tassimo), so I recently tried it for the first time. My boyfriend had some at home. It has pretty smooth flavor. And it's cheap! If I had a coffee machine to brew this stuff in I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.