Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews
#24 in Face Wipes

June 28, 2019

definitely would recommend!!

The wipes are soft and gentle on the face. They remove all of my makeup with ease. You get a lot of wipes in just one bag and worth the price. The wipes are moist, unlike some wipes where you have to drag the wipes to get your makeup off.

June 26, 2019

This beats every face wipe you've tried before!

My mum decided to buy a box of these for me for Christmas because they were on sale at Costco and I ended up loving them. I use them for just about everything; makeup remover, freshen my face in the morning, etc. They smell so good, it's not too strong either! They come with 4 reclosable packs and 2 reclosable travel packs!

June 11, 2019

Love these wipes!

These face wipes are amazing for the price! I use them super often, especially so I don’t get makeup on my white or light gray towels! They really take makeup off, but I definitely wash my face after using them and I recommend you do the same. They do not really have a scent, which is good if you have sensitive skin. I will be purchasing these wipes again.

February 08, 2019

Removes stubborn mascara

I love these facial wipes. They are very gentle on my dry skin and are super tough on makeup. I love how easily these wipes remove my makeup and leave my face feeling clean, refreshed and soft. My only annoyance with them is sometimes strings of the cotton get left on my face and stuck in my lotion.

January 10, 2019

AMAZING

These wipes are perfect to me , it has a wonderful price point and they work amazing . There’s a lot of wipes out there that don’t get the job done or don’t stay wet enough and I never have that problem with these . I could buy this for a very long time and never get tired of it .

December 20, 2018
    Not Found, Canada

You get what you pay for

Pretty good to get off makeup fast before a deeper cleanse. I use it to take off the bulk of my makeup like my eyeshadow bronzer etc.
    However i find that I have a lot of makeup residue leftover if I wash my face and use a cloth.
    Getting such a large pack from Costco is fairly nice though.
    I have very sensitive skin and didn't get breakouts. I'll keep using them.

2.8/5

November 07, 2018
    California, United States

Broke out with cystic acne! Eek!

Le produit est horrible!

Kidding, I can't write in French very well! I bought a huge pack of these from Costco thinking... FINALLY, affordable face wipes! To my horror, they broke me out with copious amounts of cystic acne. I have sensitive skin, and I have acne prone skin, so anyone else with sensitive skin that is prone to acne, be very careful using this product!

I tried giving a pack to my friend, who has very normal skin that isn't sensitive or damaged, and he doesn't get acne much at all, and he broke out with acne as well!

I am now stuck with all these wipes and I'm not sure what to do with them! I'll try to use them only on my eyes for taking off heavy mascara and eyeliner makeup, but if I get a huge lump of acne on my eyeball I will SCREAM. I hate to even try and give these away to anyone else who might have these adverse effects!

P.S. I recently had success with Earth Therapeutics K-Aesthetics Tea Tree cleansing facial towelettes which were three packs 30 ct. for $6.00 US.

June 29, 2018

My new facial wipes

Love these facial wipes. I use facial wipes to take off most of my make up before i actually wash my face with a cleanser and let me tell you these take my make up off with no problems. They are nice and soft feeling, they have a nice light smell to them, not over powering and the size of the towelette is bigger compared to some others i have tried. Lastly you cannot beat the pricing, $15 CDN for over i think 300 facial wipes, you cant go wrong and its also nice because in the box they give you big packs and then travel packs that are a bit smaller.

April 25, 2018

LOVE

I purchase these at Costco and i absolutely love these wipes for removing my makeup. They're so cheap and you get a lot of wipes out of them. These will be the only wipes i will buy from now on. The only thing i'd change about these wipes is that i'd like them to be a little bit more damp.

April 04, 2018

Can't beat the price!

As most Costco purchases, these are SUCH good value. They last forever and really work. I was so skeptical because of my sensitive skin, but these are so gentle yet actually remove all makeup!