4.9/5
Kirkland Dog Biscuits Reviews

Good - 0

January 10, 2018

Good

It's not the best but nothing beats the value. My dog likes it but then again my dogs likes everything. I prefer natural treats over this but it's really affordable.

March 23, 2017

My dog loves these biscuits, if she could write her own review she would tell you that they taste fantastic, offer a ton of flavor and you cant just eat one!
    Her human (thats me), would say that they are made of quality ingredients, a great price for such a large box.

March 28, 2016

My dogs go crazy for these treats, they just love them. There are plenty of treats in this box and lasted us I think 2 or 3 months. My two dogs consume 1-2 per day so that is 2-4 per day. The price is amazing for how many comes and the ingredients are healthy as well.

February 15, 2016

I have been purchasing these Kirkland Dog Biscuits for a while now. They come in a large box. There is quite a bit of bones in the box. They are also larger than average. Therefore, they are great if you have a larger dog. My dog really seems to enjoy it. I believe it's about 19.99$ for a box, Well worth the price.