KIRKLAND Greek Yogurt Fat Free Plain Reviews
Ranked #159 in Yogurt

Good - 0

September 20, 2017

Great price and high quality

This Greek Yogurt sells at a great price for the high quality it is from Costco.

I love to mix berries and granola into this for breakfast.. a healthy alternative and easy to prepare.

September 20, 2017

great deal, great source of protein

I love the creaminess of this non fat greek yogurt. It's low in calories and high in protein, I add it to my protein pancake mix and it makes the texture great

September 13, 2017

Best yogurt and value out there

I personally don't eat a bowl of plain Greek yogurt on it's own... I always add fruit but this yogurt is the best one I've found yet! And the best price point I've found yet! I go through 2.5 containers a week haha.

January 31, 2017

This is staple in our household! My boyfriend and I use greek yogurt in so many ways including a sour cream substitute, in smoothies, as a snack on its on and in overnight oats. I personally think that the Kirkland brand is great quality and also is the best value depending on how fast you go through the yogurt. Highly recommend if you love Greek yogurt! I will continue to repurchase this!

January 31, 2017

Ce produit est parfait!
    Onctueux, crémeux, savoureux et surtout économique!
    Riche en protéines et faible en matières grasses je l'ajoute à mes smoothie et vinaigrettes!
    Parfait!

November 16, 2015

I always have this at home. High in protein, low fat, good source of calcium. I find this to be one of the most agreeable tasting Greek yogurts.

June 28, 2015

This is a staple in my kitchen. I have tried more expensive brand name yogurts but always come back to this one. It is thick and creamy... lovely texture... and it doesn't curdle when cooking either.

I think it rivals Chobani, Oikos, and Liberte in quality and taste... definitely much better priced!

It comes in packs of three 500g tubs at Costco.