4.9/5
#11 in Pain Relief

Good - 0

May 02, 2018

Great Price and Works Great

You can’t beat the price and find these more effective then leading brands. You get a lot of product for your money and don’t need to use as many as it works great.

May 02, 2018

Great price to help pain

I love Kirkland products, they do the same job as the others, the only difference is the price you pay and you get more in the bottle then the popular brands out there.

April 23, 2018

I would buy this again.

If you are not using Kirkland Ibuprofen you are paying too much. Works great, way cheaper than name brands and it's very cost effective. I use the extra strength for migraines.

April 11, 2018

Great for Pain

This is a huge cost savings and works just as well as other brands. Our family uses it for headaches, muscle pain or cramps. Just one of the benefits of a Costco Membership.

March 20, 2018

Good Value

Kirkland is my preferred brand because it's the cheapest per pill. I get bad migraines that last days, so I go through a lot of ibuprofen liquid gels. Saving a bit helps. They work just as well as the name brand products and don't cost an arm and a leg

February 10, 2018

works the same as brand name

I frequently get headaches and migraines and in general I find liquid gels work quickly. These pills work just as well as the advil ones and don't cost as much. Well worth it.

January 04, 2018

Ibuprofen

Nothing bad to say about this product. Well worth the money! I take 2pills, and by 15 mins pain is gone. Love the fact that the liquid gel works so quickly. Highly recommend

October 16, 2017

Great Value

Great product!
    As for the price point compared to the brand names, you can’t beat it! Does exactly the same job.

Get your bang for your buck (hopefully not too Mapuche bang until your head pain is gon

October 06, 2017

Love this

So cheap and it works in almost everything. I use it for cramps and headaches and ear aches and sore throats. The value is awesome and one bottle lasts me forever and rarely do I have to take it again. Kicks out the pain in one dose.

May 27, 2017

I'm so impressed by these! I use the extra strength version. The price is amazing compared to Advil, and for some odd reason, I find these actually work better and are more effective than other store brands I've tried. I actually prefer them to Advil. I usually buy these for anywhere from $6.99-$9, depending on whether Costco has them on sale or not. Advil would be more than double the price for the same amount!