Kirkland Organic Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1778 out of 2380 in Grocery

Taste

March 10, 2015

Kirkland makes a lot of good quality products so I'm glad that they make an all-natural peanut butter. It's much more affordable than other organic peanut butters that you buy in the supermarket, as long as you don't mind buying it in bulk. This is the only type of peanut butter I'll give my dog since there are no added sugars, which rot their teeth and pack on the puppy pounds. It's not as good as smooth peanut butter in baking, but it's not bad in baking.

Taste

January 18, 2015

We recently purchased the Kirkland Organic Peanut Butter from Costco as we were trying to eat better/do better and thought we would try it instead of our normal Kraft purchase. The peanut butter is runnier than Kraft but does not seem to separate like other natural style peanut butters. The taste is very good but is not sweetened so keep that in mind for various recipes, etc. I've found it to be a great add-in for smoothies and it helps me feel a lot less guilty about my eating habits!