Kirkland Signature Ultra Soft Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

These are the best

These wipes are the best. They are strong and very durable. I used these when my kids were babies. Even use them now. My husband even uses them to clean his white shoes. It gets the clean and doesn't ruin them.

Cheap but good

We don't have baby at our house yet, but I still use it! I love it, it's cheap and when costco is onsale I buy 1 box, it can last forever! If it's too much you can share with your friend. We usually use it after we go to washroom or wipe whatever you want to wipe!

Best baby wipes

I first received these at my baby shower along with other brands and this is hands down the best. You get 9 packs of 100 wipes each, are around $20-25 and you can buy them at Costco. They aren't scented so are good for sensitive skin and are in individual packs so are easy to put in your diaper bag, purse or car.

October 15, 2020

Best wipe on the market

Discovered the Kirkland Baby Wipes when my kid was 3 weeks old. These are a hardy durable wipe that doesn't break apart when used (unlike some other baby wipes on the market).
    Even though my kids are no longer in diapers I still buy these as they come in handy to wipe dirty hands, faces and for in the car. They even work good in a pinch when you need to wipe your face and don't have facial cleanser around.
    Definitely recommend!

Updated On: October 15, 2020

Even though my kids are no longer in diapers I still buy these as they come in handy to wipe dirty hands, faces and for in the car. They even work good in a pinch when you need to clean your face and don't have facial cleanser around.
    Definitely recommend!

October 15, 2020

Great for makeup remover

We do not have babies or small children in our household but we do buy baby wipes! We use them as makeup removers and take them with us when traveling. Great product that can be used by anyone of all ages.

October 08, 2020

Definitely recommend

Love these. They are such a good value and I don’t find they have any scent (unlike other unscented products). They do not bother my LO’s skin at all.

October 07, 2020

Best wipes I've used i would recommend these anytime .

Best wipes I've come across strong and durable good value for money. I go through alot of wipes with my little one and have really liked these. They are extra large and extra soft compared to others i have used .

October 04, 2020

Great !

I would buy these wipes again. Great value. Stays moist for a while. I recommended these to other parents. Its great for many purposes. Always a must.

October 01, 2020

Would buy these again!!!

Love these Baby Wipes. They feel very soft. Very impressed that they dont tear or pull apart when removing from packaging. absorbs what needs to be wiped up. find I use fewer per diaper change.
    the easy seal/ close lids are great. the soft packaging makes it easier to throw in the diaper bag. would definetly buy these again

September 23, 2020

Better than the average baby wipe

I recieved a whole box of 900 wipes at my baby shower and I am so glad to have been introduced to this brand. This product is better than the average baby wipe in my own opinion. They're thicker and more durable, as well as a lot more wet than the average wipe which I feel is a good thing especially for cleaning a poopy bum. My son's skin is relatively sensitive and this product doesn't give him any breakouts. I highly recommend. The only thing that sucks for me is that there isnt a Costco in my area where I can pick up some more of these!