Kiss My Face "Orange U Smart" Shampoo & Body Wash

Kiss My Face "Orange U Smart" Shampoo & Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 635 in Body Wash

Fun Flying Foam! A gentle, chemical free, wildly effective shampoo and body wash. Double the fun.GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Aloe Vera: healing and soothingGreen Tea Extract: soothing, anti-oxidant and anti-inflamatoryNatural Essential Oil Blend: aromatic scent kids love

March 19, 2017

I have sensitive skin and although this is a kids product I thought I'd try it myself. This shampoo & body was was absolutely amazing. It didn't dry out my skin at all, and it smells absolutely amazing. I felt so fresh and so clean after using it and it didn't leave that gross soapy film feel on my sink afterwards like most other soaps do. My skin was so incredibly soft and it's rich lather was luxurious. I would definitely recommend "Kiss My Face "Orange U Smart" Shampoo & Body Wash" to everyone. "Kiss my face" makes fantastic soap products in my opinion and my son loves it too.

March 01, 2017

My kids love the smell of this soap. I like that it is both a shampoo and conditioner as this help my daughter who has long hair. I like the tube as it is easy to take to the pool with us. I must say that I did buy this product on sale so I am not sure I would pay close to $10 for the product.

September 02, 2008

This fun self-foaming shampoo and body wash from Kiss My Face goes "obsessively natural" with natural, biodegradable ingredients like the rest of the Kiss My Face line. I received several kids' bath products and tested them on my children for a few weeks ;)

What I love:
    *the flexible bottle dispenses foam with a squeeze, which makes it hard for kids to use too much at once
    *it smells like orange soda, which delighted my children
    *it seems to cleanse as well as any other brand I've tried
    *we live in the country and have a septic system, so I appreciate the biodegradable aspect

What I'm not so crazy about:
    *if the bottle is tipped upside-down, certain little rascals can squeeze the entire contents out in the space of time it takes for Mom to fetch towels for the bunch (and yes, this happened)
    *the orange soda scent is too intense for my liking
    *the product isn't as gentle on eyes as my usual brand

I would give this a qualified thumbs up; pretty good, but I'm undecided if I'll continue with it considering the price point.