KISS Tornado Hair Dryer

KISS Tornado Hair Dryer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1037 out of 2449 in Hair Care

August 17, 2015

For a $35 hair dryer, I’d say this is worth it. It performed better than my $60 drugstore hair dryer and the quicker dry time is really quite amazing as I was convinced that longer hair would forever mean longer than average drying time. The “tornado” attachment does also add a lot of volume to the roots which I was grateful for as I constantly struggle with limp-looking roots. The rotating air distribution may sound gimmicky and believe me, my first time with it was like getting to know a foreign, yet familiar person. I have been using this for more than a month now and I constantly reach for it! It is lightweight, so no more wrist pain and I am no longer scared to keep the hair dryer in the same spot because I don’t feel that “burning” heat searing into my scalp. If you’re looking for affordability, innovation and a more efficient way of drying your hair, pick up the KISS Tornado and experience the “pulse” for yourself!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

Mujitsu earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Bride13 added a new review for
    Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue

Anitac45 added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Blvckut added a new review for
    Temptations Cat Treats

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!