Kit Kat Chunky Double Caramel Reviews
#538 in Chocolate

August 21, 2017

Fun Double Fun Caramel

This is a unique bar as it has two different caramel fillings, one smooth and one crunchy. The smooth fillings is an oozing caramel, similar to the one found in a Caramilk bar. The crunchy caramel tastes like sponge toffee, only a bit softer. Both caramel toppings combine well with the traditional thick milk chocolate coating and the crispy wafers on the inside. This is a fun bar. Personally, I preferred the smooth caramel fillings but my family was divided 2:2 on preference.

The downside is this bar is hard to find.

August 16, 2017

Love the double caramel!

I am a big fan of the double caramel Kit Kat bar. I find they are somewhat hard to find recently, but before they use to be found at Dollarama, Walmart and Loblaws. The prices ranged from $0.82 - just under $2. The chocolate is rich, creamy and smooth. It is a great tasting milk chocolate. Under the milk chocolate coating is the traditional wafer layer with a small amount of almost chocolate or hazelnut cream between the wafers. This is the same wafer layer as the regular chocolate bar. At the top of each wafer layer is a caramel sauce; 2 different types. The bar can be broken into 2 bars (there is a divide to break them). One of the bars has a soft caramel which is mild tasting and oozes out a bit when you bite into it. The other bar has a crispy caramel. I like the hard caramel better because I find it has a stronger taste and it gives a nice crunch.

2.8/5

January 27, 2017

Je l'ai trouvé juste correct c'était un meh.. J'aime les barres de Kit Kat Chunky mais avec du caramel c'était trop sucré. C'était un peu décevant le mélange. Je ne le rachèterais pas c'est sûr.

September 24, 2016

J'ai essayé la kit kat chunky double caramel et j'ai adoré. Le gout de la kit kat et du caramel ensemble est tout simplement délicieux, je dois me retenir pour ne pas en manger souvent !!

July 21, 2016

I tried this new bar for the first time about a month ago and I picked it up at a random convenience store and haven't seen it anywhere else since.

This was such a great bar and I loved the idea of having practically two different bars In the one. One side was smooth caramel and the other side was a crunchy caramel.

Defiantly a great treat and I have been looking for these in other stores and hope I come across them again because they are delicious.

January 30, 2016

Not usually a huge fan of Kit Kats, but the addition of caramel made this much more enjoyable. This added a sweetness and gooeyness that were not normally present in the usually dry wafer. Same Nestle chocolate as always. Good inexpensive bar.

January 22, 2016

These are really good compared to the original, the caramel adds a extra flavor that I really enjoy , there's nothing better than a chocolate/caramel combination

0.5/5

September 25, 2015

I prefer the original.. Caramel was too sweet!

September 25, 2015

I usually love kit kats but because of the caramel I found it to be really sweet so I didn't really enjoy it .

April 07, 2015

There's two different sides to the KitKat. One side is crunchy which I really like, the other side is smooth caramel which is a bit sweet for me. But overall, it's good to experience two flavors in one chocolate bar.