Kit Kat Green Tea Bars Reviews
#993 in Grocery

January 08, 2018

Love these!

The first time i've tried the green tea kit kats was when a friend of mine went to Japan and brought back so many flavours. The green tea is amazing! Although it is not the same flavour as the japanese kit kats. The flavour is a bit less potent which I personally dislike but I understand the majority of people would prefer sweet over bitter. Once I saw these on Canadian shelves I instantly bought 10 and loved them! Again I prefer the Japnese kit kats but this will do because they are much cheaper! If you like Matcha you'll like these kit kats.

0.5/5

January 08, 2018

Sorry Nestle, this one is not a winner

Probably one of the worst flavour inventions ever! Also the baby poop green colour doesn't do anything for it. If you think you want to try this kit kat, go to your kitchen and lick a teabag and it will be the same taste experience. Most likely, it will leave the same lingering aftertaste too. I never met a chocolate bar I didn't like, until now.

0.7/5

October 23, 2017

Gross tasting

I keep hearing about how great these kit kat bars are, so I had to try them. All I can say is yuck and expensive. I do not understand the big rave about them. $7.00 for a small bag is super expensive. I sure regret buying them. I do not recommend.

1.3/5

October 03, 2017

seaweed

My sister in law bought a pack. I took one small bite and was not a fan. I gave the rest to my brother, he said it has no taste, but I found the kit kat tasted and smelled like seaweed.

September 24, 2017

What a treat

I don't really like kit kats, but the green tea kit kat is well worth trying. I love the subtle creamy taste of the green tea. I recently came back from Tokyo and purchased their green tea kit kats and it's actually a different color and flavour to this one.

May 02, 2017

My dad brought these back from Japan. I am not a fan of chocolate but my fiance thinks they are fantastic and I literally had to hide the bag so he didn't eat the whole thing in one sitting.

May 02, 2017

I tried these like a couple of times. Kit Kat isn't one of my favourite chocolate bars but I Love anything green tea so I tried it and I was impressed . I do recommend this product

May 02, 2017

This is my favorite chocolate. Personally, I don't like drinking green tea and I find that most green tea is a bit bitter for me, but when I first tried this chocolate I was a bit hesitant because I don't like green tea. After trying it, I fell in love. It not too bitter and it's not too sweet. I prefer this one more than the original.

February 25, 2017

These are amazing! Great taste for matcha and green tea lovers. The only down side is the price. They aren't cheap for the quantity you have in one pack!

February 25, 2017

Its so expensive though...........also too sweet, it only has the green tea scent doesn't really have that bitterness. It's really good paired with a cup of green tea though