4.1/5
Kit Kat Mint Chocolate Bars Reviews
#705 in Chocolate

October 14, 2017

I would buy this

One of my favorite chocolate bars. I love the mint the best. Smooth and refreshing.

The price is a bit much. I would like to get it cheaper than 2.00 I paid. It doesn't last long enough.

September 02, 2017

If its mint, Im there

Love Kit Kat but when you add mint to it, it adds a whole new level of excellence to this incredible candy bar. Tastes just like a Kit Kat but has this refresing mint taste. Lovi it.

July 24, 2017

Its Suprisingly good tasting

I work at Dollar Tree and somehow they must have gotten an amazing deal. Anywhere else this sells for at least $3.89. We are selling for $1.25 . Expiry date isn't until October. I'm totally okay with that
    This bar has 11 crispy wafer fingers covered with a thicker mint chocolate coating. These bars are made for sharing.

February 28, 2017

This chocolate bar is really great, it's your usual delicious Kit Kat bar with a nice subtle mint flavor, which doesn't overpower the chocolate flavor. It leaves a refreshing minty aftertaste in your mouth that is really nice too. I love chocolate, and I love mint, so this is a great flavor combo! I would definitely buy this chocolate bar again!

May 11, 2016

A nice and tasty twist of the original!! Chocolate and mint is a classic combination that you can't mess up but kit Kate does it perfectly. This is a delectable treat!

March 08, 2016

i like the flavor of thos kit kat bar. i am not a big fan of mint but i however liked the taste of the mint in this chocolate bar.. it reminds me of mint hot chocolate. i would deffenitly buy this chocolate bar again.

March 03, 2016

i love almost everything about this bar the milk Chocolate coating,the crunch of the wafer ,however i didnt care for the mint flavor but it wasn't too strong so the bar was still enjoyable .I like that it comes in two pieces,I am able to share with my hubby.I really can't complain though because the bar is pretty cheap in price and I do love chocolate

December 30, 2015

really good combo.. smooth minty taste.though i prefer the original..

0.8/5

December 30, 2015

Kit Kat Mint Chocolate Bars;
    tried before and my thoughts "why ruin a good thing??"

Keep it at kit kat original no switching it up to mint or even the orange flavour

Ruins the taste of the actual kit kat chocolate wafer and chocolate

the addition of the flavour (mint) was just overwhelming and took away from the attention of the wafer and chocolate

October 29, 2014

yummy !!!! my two favorite flavors in one! mint and chocolate and to top it off in a kitkat! soo delish