3.6/5
Kit Kat Orange Reviews
#441 in Chocolate

October 29, 2017

Not much of an orange fan, but this won me over

I'm a Kit Kat fan, but the original, Chunky is my fave. I tried the orange and white & milk when I spotted them reduced, and was more impressed with the orange. Surprising bc I'm not much of an orange with chocolate fan. But I liked the orange essence, mixed well with Kit Kat chocolate, & would buy it again.

May 08, 2017

Same great kit kat flavour with a twist! The orange chocolate flavour reminds me of a Terry's chocolate orange combined with the light crisp wafer all kit kats have. The chocolate I got was in a big pack but inside it was separated into several smaller bars all wrapped individually which I think is great for sharing. I really enjoyed this kit kat flavour and I would recommend it to any chocolate lover

September 01, 2016

Taste good. Doesn't have an overpowering taste of oranges, but there is an orange taste. There is a weird after taste though. Has that nice crunch because of the wafers.

May 10, 2016

I love chocolate but not this one. My hubby liked it !!! My daughter and I found it way to sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not our favorite for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 18, 2016

My sister and I saw these in the store an decide to buy them. We love trying all the different Kit Kat flavours that you can get in Canada. They have a lot of different ones in Japan. I love the orange Kit Kat, it has a nice citrus flavour without being too overpowering. This is my second favourite flavour after green tea Kit Kat.

February 18, 2016

I love Kit Kat, and this orange flavoured version is no exception! The orange flavour gives it such a cool, refreshing taste. The texture is crunchy like the other Kit Kat products out there

February 18, 2016

OMG! Tastes exactly like a Terry's Chocolate Orange and a Kit Kit had a baby. And comes in neat little packages of 2 stick great for snacking (tho you will probably eat the whole package like it did!)

2.3/5

February 12, 2016

There are so many kitkat flavours out there nowadays! I have to say the orange flavour is my least favourite. I just don't like the orangey taste it provides and it is definitely not an unique flavour out there.

February 09, 2016

I tried this kitkat yesterday &omg;i tast so so so yummy i like the mix between the orage flaver &the;chocolate

January 25, 2016

KitKat Orange (limited edition)

A little bit Orange taste added which tastes very good and not too sweet!

the price is cheaper than the original taste KitKat too. I bought it from Walmart which is $2. Food Basic is selling at the similar price too.