Kit Kat Orange Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #543 out of 904 in Chocolate

May 08, 2017

Same great kit kat flavour with a twist! The orange chocolate flavour reminds me of a Terry's chocolate orange combined with the light crisp wafer all kit kats have. The chocolate I got was in a big pack but inside it was separated into several smaller bars all wrapped individually which I think is great for sharing. I really enjoyed this kit kat flavour and I would recommend it to any chocolate lover

September 01, 2016

Taste good. Doesn't have an overpowering taste of oranges, but there is an orange taste. There is a weird after taste though. Has that nice crunch because of the wafers.

February 18, 2016

My sister and I saw these in the store an decide to buy them. We love trying all the different Kit Kat flavours that you can get in Canada. They have a lot of different ones in Japan. I love the orange Kit Kat, it has a nice citrus flavour without being too overpowering. This is my second favourite flavour after green tea Kit Kat.

February 18, 2016

I love Kit Kat, and this orange flavoured version is no exception! The orange flavour gives it such a cool, refreshing taste. The texture is crunchy like the other Kit Kat products out there

February 18, 2016

OMG! Tastes exactly like a Terry's Chocolate Orange and a Kit Kit had a baby. And comes in neat little packages of 2 stick great for snacking (tho you will probably eat the whole package like it did!)

2.7/5

December 29, 2015

i just can not like these ..i have tried but the after taste is not so good.. nope not for me

0.7/5

December 29, 2015

This was really gross chocolate, way too sweet to eat and the orange flavor was too overwhelming, the original Kit Kat is much better

December 29, 2015

I buy these from wal-mart in packs of 8 for $2. They remind me of 'Terry's Chocolate Orange' but with waffers and dark chocolate. I think the combination goes well together, but they are a little sweet.

2.8/5

December 29, 2015

The taste was okay but nothing special. These are always cheaper at Wal-Mart so I have got them a few times. Not worth getting fat over lol

0.8/5

Kit Kat Orange;

I did not like...the addition of the orange flavour ruined the concept and taste of kit kat is known for.

Would never eat again.

Supernovarrh added a new review for
    Opi nail lacquer