Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Powder Reviews

Knorr Selects™ Vegetable Bouillon Powder combines premium vegetable stock with onion, carrot, and sustainably grown parsley and garlic to deliver deliciously authentic flavour in every dish. This is crafted with real ingredients which are carefully dried and perfectly blended by our chefs without adding MSG, artificial flavours, artificial colours or artificial preservatives.

You may also like Knorr Selects Chicken Bouillon Powder or Beef Bouillon Powder

July 24, 2019

Good Product

This is an easy to use product. I liked that it was just scoop and go and was easier to use than the bouillon cubes. I didn't like the texture of it. It didn't dissolve as well as I wanted it to and it tasted a little gritty. All in all it's still good and i love the fact that it doesnt have preservatives and other gross stuff.

July 22, 2019

Love love this

First of all a big thank you to familyratedClub to give me the opportunity to try this, @mealsthatmatter@KenoraCanada@mealsthatmatterca#loveknorr@familyrated#familyratedClub# Gotitfree#😍

I have been
    utilizing the KNORR vegetable powder seasoning with pasta sauce and it tastes fabulous and very delicious. You can put it in nearly anything but I've found it tastes best with pasta. Once again another great thing is that it's all natural, no artificial preservatives or colors all natural,and very easy to use and the taste and smells is amazing,

July 22, 2019
    Illinois, United States

This product worth a try

Thank you #FamilyRatedClub @FamilyRqted for this wonderful opportunity. ⁦@MTM_CA⁩ ⁦@KnorrCanada⁩ @mealsthatmatter #loveKnorr
    About the product, I usually have a lot of seasoning product in my pantry, but when I received and tried. I have to admit, it does have that texture and end up with a great tasteful dish. So far, I have used in soup and sauces. Alike cubes, it gives taste and texture, but have to watch for salt. Overall I enjoyed using this product. Thanks, @KnorrCanada for another great product.

July 19, 2019

Adds great flavour to any dish!

I received this vegetable bouillon powder from Knorr free from Family Rated for reviewing purposes. #gotitfree #loveKnorr

I was so excited to receive this in the mail because I’m always looking for ways to add more flavour to my dishes. It’s easier to measure out with the bouillon cubes since I find one cube does the trick. I find using one tablespoon of this powder added to my chicken or vegetable stir fries adds just enough flavour. It’s a great bottle of seasoning to have in my kitchen pantry at all times and my family loves the flavour too. I would be repurchasing this vegetable bouillon powder from Knorr again.

Tellement délicieux

Reçu en échantillon et très heureuse d'en avoir beaucoup pour essayer plusieurs recettes, il est délicieux.
    J'ai feit une recette classique chez moi, un riz polar, et il était tellement bon, il gouteot le riz de ma grand-maman... Wow!!!
    #gotitfree #delicious #grandmakitchen

Surprising Tasty!

I was lucky enough to be picked to try the Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Powder for free through Familrated.com. The first time I tried it, I used it to make broccoli soup. Instead of using vegetable broth, which is what I usually do, I tried the vegetable bouillon. I was really impressed for the flavouring and taste. It dissolved very quickly. It didn't have the weird aftertaste that I find others have. The second time I used it, I added some to my the water I used to make rice. The family loved the change and taste. Didn't even need to add anything to it after like salt, pepper or soya sauce.

July 19, 2019

a spoonful of vegetable stock

The product taste pretty good, but I do prefer the cubes for a few reasons, and most reasons are one thing I think many people can agree with;
    Cubes involve less work as well as already portioned for you essentially. I open a cube and throw it in, wrapper goes in the garbage - done. Where as the powder, I really wasn't to sure how much was too much, not enough or just right. Felt a little bit like Goldilocks in this case. Overall, the taste is good, but I just prefer the cube due to portion control.

July 18, 2019

Very good

I often cook rice with vegetables powder and I tried Knorr one I love it. It gives a strong yet a pleasant taste to the rice. I will definitely be using I alote.

July 18, 2019

New Knorr to try!

I am a new wife (and a busy one) and I can say cooking was one of my struggles. Given that husband has a very picky taste buds and a better cook than I am, doing things in my kitchen is quite a challenging. That is why I thank Knorr for having a wide variety of products that helps a wife like me make awesome meals without too much pressure and is budget friendly.

I have a hard time feeding husband with veggies and so this new Knorr vegetable Bouillon is a great addition to my kitchen necessities! Husband and I approved! It made my dishes tastier with only a little sprinkle of it. Definitely worth a try! Thanks family rated for the chance of trying it first hand!
    #loveknorr #familyratedreview

July 17, 2019

Knorr Selects veggie bouillon powder

Knorr Selects vegetable bouillon powder is very versatile. This bouillon powder format is great when you need only a pinch to add seasoning to whatever you're cooking. I like to add it to sauteed vegetables, omelettes, and even in my breading for fried chicken!

This product is a must have pantry item. It will save you hours of time and enhance the natural vegetable flavours of any dish.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. #gotitfree