Knorr Sidekicks Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 2376 in Grocery

Find a Knorr® product to suit every taste and occasion - from delicious mains, side-dishes, soups and sauces to flavourful seasonings, gravies, homestyle stock, broth and bouillon.

April 28, 2017

Jadore toute les sidekicks je conseil a tous ;) facile a cuire quand maman a pas toujours le temps de cuisiner... Simplement besoin d'eau et de lait hihi

April 24, 2017

I keep a few Sidekicks in the pantry at all times. They are super handy, inexpensive, and fast to make in a pinch.They come in a variety of flavours, one of my faves in the honey garlic noodles, soooo good. I always like to add in a few extra veggies to make it a little more hearty!

April 10, 2017

Love Knorr Sidekicks!!! They are quick and easy to make. Creamy bacon carbonara is one of my favorite flavors. My family likes these for a change from potatoes or rice.

April 10, 2017

My household consume this mostly because it's fast and easy. Not to mention delicious. Not too much salty and it's a great accompaniment to other side dishes. We serve with grill chicken breast and salad along with these Knoor sidekicks and we have a great family dinner. We are busy working family but we can still have great family meals. Thanks to Knoor.

April 10, 2017

If you need something to add to a meal these sidekicks are super easy and many taste great. We will pair this up with chicken and veggies or just about anything. The chicken flavour is my favourite. We often have added stuff to them as well like Parmesan or veggies to just kick it up a bit!

April 10, 2017

These taste great, actually surprisingly good for a package. I always make my meals from scratch but some days just get too insane and having these on hand is very nice. Just with they had some bigger sizes sometimes for a family of 4, but then again 2 packages works good too.

April 04, 2017

Mais enfants ne jurent que par les fettucinis alfredo de sidekicks! C'est sur que ce n'est pas le choix le olus santé mais comme accompagnement à l'occasion, ils sont très savoureux! Ils ont une teneur en sodium pas trop élevé non plus!

April 04, 2017

This is a regular staple in my pantry. They are fast and you don't need a lot to make it. They are also great alone for a lunch or solo super. It's great that you can find them on sale most times as well.

April 04, 2017

My family cannot go a meal without a sidekick !!
    Our dinner couldent go complete without one, it helps just make dinner complete, and not just a meat and some veggies ! Side kicks gives us a variety of choices. my sons favourite is the Broccoli and cheese one :)

April 03, 2017

Other than the fact that these are bad for your health, they taste really bad and the fat is quite apparent. It doesn't take lots of effort to do the same at home. I wouldn't use them again, that's for sure.