Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 21, 2017

Great tasting rice pudding at a good price!

These rice pudding cups can be found at Costco for a very good price. They are absolutely delicious and great for lunch or a snack at anytime of the day. The rice is soft and easy to chew. The pudding/custard around the rice is rich and creamy and has a light vanilla flavor. The rice adds a good texture. Sometimes I like to top mine with some cinnamon to get a new flavor profile.

A great rice pudding.

I love the Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding's. They are very conveniently packaged and easy to take on the go or pack in a lunch. Unlike other rice pudding's from other companies the Kozy Shack rice puddings do not taste artificial at all or too sugary. They make for a great little treat and a healthier option than other puddings for children, my son loves these as well and he is a picky toddler. I love to add a bit of cinnamon to these rice puddings.

Delicious!

These come in a handy dandy snack size container for lunches. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and you have one delicious desert that is well within the limits of sugar and carbs!

Hard to Not Eat it All

I may have to start buying the individual cups of the Kozy Shack rice puddings because I could easily eat a whole tub (and actually have). Creamy and yummy. Sometimes I sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on it.

June 03, 2017

Kozy Shack makes the best ever rice pudding. If you love rice putting you must try this. It's super creamy and rich, I put raisins in mine. It's thick and so dense. I tried the minis but prefer to buy the big tubs. I also like adding cut up berries in it.

May 19, 2017

This Rice Pudding and creamy, sweet, savoury and hits the spot every time I eat one of these for a snack.

They are perfectly portioned so you feel satisfied after eating just one of these. They are made with only a couple ingredients such as eggs, milk, sugar and rice. You can tell that this rice pudding is NOT artificial tasting at all, based on the taste and of course the ingredients in the product. Simple, delicious and doesn't contain any preservatives or unnecessary sugars. I also like that these are gluten free so if you have a sensitivity too gluten this is a great snack for you. The calorie content is 130 which is pretty good for a treat. I definitely will buy this again and recommend. One thing that I wish they would add was a hint of vanilla or cinnamon. That would defiantly make this Rice Pudding taste even better.

You can buy a package of 4 for 4.99$CAN at Walmart or Superstore

May 19, 2017

I buy this containers from Costco at a decent price. They are great and easy to take for lunch or as snack. The pudding is creamy and delicious. It has a mild vanilla flavour and the soft rice adds great texture. It is especially good if you add a bit of ground cinnamon to it and stir it. The pudding is great for a sweet craving.

May 04, 2017

This is a very yummy snack that I can never get enough of. Every 2 weeks I purchase the big box at Costco and hubby and I have it for one of our snacks every day at work. I always wish I had more when I finosh eating it.

April 13, 2017

I have been buying the kozy shack rice puddings for quite a while now. I usually buy the tub version, but I also buy the individual packs to take with me to college or when travelling. These taste great and aren't unhealthy! I have also seen the sugar free version of these which are great for my dad who is diabetic. I prefer rice pudding all the other puddings available in the market and would recommend this snack product.

April 13, 2017

This is the best rice pudding. I like buying the cup size containers as it seems to be a little thicker & it's a perfect size for lunch snacks. Best place to purchase is from Costco..18 pack for under $6.00.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids