Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 13, 2017

I have been buying the kozy shack rice puddings for quite a while now. I usually buy the tub version, but I also buy the individual packs to take with me to college or when travelling. These taste great and aren't unhealthy! I have also seen the sugar free version of these which are great for my dad who is diabetic. I prefer rice pudding all the other puddings available in the market and would recommend this snack product.

April 13, 2017

This is the best rice pudding. I like buying the cup size containers as it seems to be a little thicker & it's a perfect size for lunch snacks. Best place to purchase is from Costco..18 pack for under $6.00.

April 05, 2017

Very good rice pudding. I do however prefer my rice pudding heated with raisins but for a store bought product it was definitely tasty and would buy it again.

April 03, 2017

Kozy Shack original rice pudding is so yummy. Its rich creamy and I love t. I like the flavor. One spoonful and Im lost in a moment. I like the quality . The fact it tastes just like the homemade rice pudding from the old Yugoslavia just like my Oma made.. I buy it because i cant copy her rice pudding recipe I don't have it.

Kozy Shack you will always be apart of my rice pudding addiction

March 31, 2017

My family absolutely loves Kozy Shack rice pudding. I have made rice pudding myself and I can never come close to how good it is. It is very creamy and the rice is soft but still has form (my rice always seems too hard). I'm not personally a fan of the one with raisins but my kids like it. The only complaint I have is the price is somewhat expensive. If it was less expensive I would have it as a staple in my house all the time. Now we wait for it to be on sale.

September 07, 2016

I love eating rice pudding, but when I make it there is always too much and I end up getting bored. This rice pudding is the closest to home-made I've ever tried. It's light, creamy, not overly sweet. I recommend it for when you crave some rice pudding, but don't feel like making it. It's well priced in my opinion, too!

August 02, 2016

I for one love homemade rice pudding, but when you are busy and have no time to make it, this is a good substitute. I need to add some items to give it a better taste, such as cinnamon, raisins, and warm it up.

July 21, 2016

I love love love rice pudding! Kozy Shack is the best! It's so creamy and good. Before I initially tried it I was a bit hesitant of it... but it's now one of my favourite snacks!

February 28, 2016

Quand je n'ai pas le temps de le faire moi-même, j'achète ces pouding au riz de Kozy. Leurs petits contenants sont pratiques, on peut les mettre dans nos boîtes à lunch. Ils sont savoureux, quoi qu'un peu plus sucré que ce que l'on fait.

February 19, 2016

I love other kozy shack products so I decided to give their rice pudding a try. I didn't like it at all. The texture just felt weird, but maybe that's just me, and it also didn't taste very good.